Herb Dean getting that Dana White Money

Stoppage was awful. Expect to see herb driving a new car soon. Phone Post 3.0

Turtle like a little bitch and you get beat. Pretty easy call for Dean.

no shit, terrible stoppage at end of round

Mendes is arguing the stoppage Phone Post 3.0

Sweet_Baby_Jesus - Mendes is arguing the stoppage Phone Post 3.0
*isnt Phone Post 3.0

Great stoppage sorry your guy lost Phone Post 3.0

RicGillespie - Turtle like a little bitch and you get beat. Pretty easy call for Dean.
It's a title fight. There were less than ten seconds left. He was blocking for one second before Herb stepped in. If I'm correct, Herb was the ref for Brock bs Carwin, look how long he let that go.

Herb is getting a bonus tonight. Phone Post 3.0

I hate McGregor, but that was a fair stoppage

Time on the clock means nothing. If he isnt defending fight is over Phone Post 3.0

HAWKZILLA - Great stoppage sorry your guy lost Phone Post 3.0
I was actually rooting Conor, didnt want to see Mendes Aldo 3. But that stoppage was fishy as fuck to me. Phone Post 3.0

I think if it was an early stoppage mendes would've threw a fit, he didn't. Chad gassed and he was done. Phone Post 3.0

ASchlinky - 
I was actually rooting Conor, didnt want to see Mendes Aldo 3. But that stoppage was fishy as fuck to me. Phone Post 3.0

"fishy as fuck"

Give me a break.

Nothing really fishy about the stoppage, but Conor's shots weren't landing on the ground. Herb could have let it go to the bell.

Chad accepted the loss like a man. Phone Post 3.0

12-6 Elbows to the top of the head are legal now I guess Phone Post 3.0

Herb Dean Also the one who called Hendo-Fedor. Just to put some perspective Phone Post 3.0

CloudStrife - Time on the clock means nothing. If he isnt defending fight is over Phone Post 3.0
He didn't even have time to start defending before Herb stepped in. Phone Post 3.0

Yup, horrible stoppage. The only thign that makes me question whether he was paid off to ensure Conor got the win was him telling conor "no" when he asked for a standup. Though that could have been done just for that purpose (so people will cite it as evidence herb wasn't on conor's side).

Glovegate -
ASchlinky - 

"fishy as fuck"

Give me a break.
Perhaps fishy wasn't the best word, but he definitely could have and should have let that go longer. Chad did block and there wasn't much time he needed to last. It was called after one shot on the ground.

I'm glad to see either Aldo/McGregor or McGregor/Edgar, but I don't agree with hat stoppage. Chad was gassed enough that Conor probably would have won in the next round, but I don't agree with the stoppage. Phone Post 3.0