Herb Dean getting that Dana White Money

ASchlinky - 
RicGillespie - Turtle like a little bitch and you get beat. Pretty easy call for Dean.
It's a title fight. There were less than ten seconds left. He was blocking for one second before Herb stepped in. If I'm correct, Herb was the ref for Brock bs Carwin, look how long he let that go.

Herb is getting a bonus tonight. Phone Post 3.0

Every single ref will tell you it doesn't matter if there is 2 seconds left or the round just started. They are not suppose to care about that when protecting a fighter / ending a fight.

How should he have defended in that situation? I would like to hear the position he should have taken to make sure the fight wasnt stopped Phone Post 3.0

HAWKZILLA - Great stoppage sorry your guy lost Phone Post 3.0
/thread Phone Post 3.0

Blinded by all the shiny tin foil hats in this thread Phone Post 3.0

Southpaw76 - How should he have defended in that situation? I would like to hear the position he should have taken to make sure the fight wasnt stopped Phone Post 3.0
Not get decked in the jaw and fall down and turtle up in the first place Phone Post 3.0

ASchlinky -
RicGillespie - Turtle like a little bitch and you get beat. Pretty easy call for Dean.
It's a title fight. There were less than ten seconds left. He was blocking for one second before Herb stepped in. If I'm correct, Herb was the ref for Brock bs Carwin, look how long he let that go.

Herb is getting a bonus tonight. Phone Post 3.0
Nope. Rosenthal was the ref for Lesnar Carwin. Mendes was done. Great stoppage by Herbal Dean. Phone Post 3.0

Effstrikingmeansdamage -
ChiefMac -
ASchlinky - Stoppage was awful. Expect to see herb driving a new car soon. Phone Post 3.0
HAHAHHAHAHAHA I LOVE ALL THE BUTT HURT SO MUCH. Mendes face planted the floor like allllll the rest. Conor is a beast Phone Post 3.0
Lol face planted the floor. That's stupid. I will say this, mendes was not taking his shots too well. Mac has some hard strikes That wouldnt touch Frankie. He has a great chance against Aldo though. Phone Post 3.0
Tell u wot,I will reword just for you cuz u seem to have a problem with me sayin face planted the floor....Conor drove his piston like straight left right through mendes chin which made him fall straight to the floor and turtle up like a little girl. He then pounded on his head and mendes had no answer, Just like Brandao, just like siver :) your tears taste delicious btw Phone Post 3.0

Southpaw76 - How should he have defended in that situation? I would like to hear the position he should have taken to make sure the fight wasnt stopped Phone Post 3.0
I don't know, maybe by not turtling up but instead shooting in for a take down to protect his head?

Maybe by getting to his back before conor came in and pulling guard?

Maybe by hoping up to his feet before conor got there?

How should dennis bermudez have prevented himself from getting his fight stopped? Same as chad, by not letting himself get put in the position of having the fight stopped in the first place. Phone Post 3.0

The point is even if there is no option to not getting the fight stopped than that means the fight is over. Mendes was close to having conor in a crucifix. If conor had no option to defend himself the fight would be over. Phone Post 3.0

JosselEmin - Thats a shitty stoppage in a sellout fight for a title.

Everybody got paid big time in that fight. Phone Post 3.0

And here you are on another thread spouting the same shit, you imbecile.

You must have list money on this fight it seems, since you are so butthurt.

Accept it and enjoy your day.

Your guy lost fairly squarely.

Too bad you will be eating canned tuna for a month to pay off your betting debts...

Mercury poisoning, here you come!!!

jwg -
Ocean6 - 
Aldo the apache - 12-6 Elbows to the top of the head are legal now I guess Phone Post 3.0

You have no idea what you are talking about.

I don't expect the Conor haters to actually know the rules of the sport.

Hint: 12-6 rule applies when you're on TOP. The same strike from the bottom is a 6-12 elbow, not illegal. There are Youtube videos of Big John going over the rules with MMA refs before fights. You should educate yourselves about the sport you pretend to be fans of.
Forgive me kind sir. Back of the head rule must have been what mendes was complaining about. Herb fucked up Phone Post 3.0