Herb Dean is responsible for Usman loss

This guy literally took Kamaru out of a dominant position and put him on the feet. Had he left it alone Usman would still be a champ

Ruin your parlay?

10 Likes

Can’t necessarily disagree… but I get tired of Fighters sitting there not doing anything… just trying to cruise. So I am all good with a ref putting them in the center to throw down.

8 Likes

In a very odd turn of events I had the very “what if” thought when Herb broke them off the fence.

Truly had a “well I guess it does not matter at this point” but “what if”

Funny you made the thread.

3 Likes

Good. Thanks herb.

14 Likes

Fuck that nutshot faking faggot. Herb sucks sometimes but he is better than Goddard who cucked and helped Marty vs Colby

10 Likes

He also allowed kamaru to hold the fence preventing leon from scoring takedowns twice.

17 Likes

i say that all the time

3 Likes

Usman got away will alot of fence grabs.

13 Likes

It wasn’t Herb. I blame Leon’s shin on Usman’s face.

11 Likes

I thought herb did a great job.

2 Likes

Time for GSP to come back and get the belt…

5 Likes

Lol would be funny as hell, but doubt Dana would allow that again, he knows GSP will win the title again and bail

Lololol. Love it! And NEW!

Ufc 209 Mma GIF by UFC

9 Likes

Usman was looking for a way out after the body kick

3 Likes

Yes I’m devastated

This was probably the hardest fight ever to ref. Both fighters being dirty af but still needing to keep it entertaining and unbiased. Fence grabbing, glove grabbing, low blows, and the potential faking of a low blow. He was on their ass every time but never took a point because they were both doing it. Im happy it ended with a clean technique.

5 Likes

Usman could’ve just taken him down again instead of trading with him.

I still think the decision should be overturned because herb Dean influenced the outcome