Herb Dean or Cecil Peoples?

Which ref would you want to ref a fight you're in?

On one hand you have Herb Dean who's presence in the Octagon creates nasty bone breakages (Sylvia) & horrific twisted joints (CroCop). He also causes double KO's. Chances are you'll wake up from a knock out to find your toes touching your hip or find yourself being the victim of a double KO.

On the other hand with Cecil Peoples, you'll likely find yourself getting gangbanged with Cecil on top drilling you in front of millions

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

lol

The real question on everyone`s mind is.........

WWHDD

lmao!

LOL

lol!!!!!!!!!

how about Cecil in girls gone wild dvd........oooh aah...

This one actually got me...you get a 10!!!

Did you see after the knock out Herb didn't flip him to the recovery position he just sat there and waved the docs over?

Oh yeah you cold always pick Big Jon. You could be in mount raining down blows (untouched from the fight) and have him jump in with a forearm blow that breaks your nose. I think i might hae been Brian johnson I can't remember it was a long time ago.

Come on with all the Herb Dean hate, hes one of the best mma refs around, just because of a couple questionable calls (arlovski/cruz is the only one that really pops in my head) hes all of a sudden a horrible ref, if it werent for him, Sylvias arm woulda been ripped off, Shamrocks head would look like a deflated beachball, and Crocops leg mighta been hurt even worse...Cecil Peoples on the other hand...

"Oh yeah you cold always pick Big Jon. You could be in mount raining down blows (untouched from the fight) and have him jump in with a forearm blow that breaks your nose. I think i might hae been Brian johnson I can't remember it was a long time ago."

I remember that. I can't remember who Johnston was fighting, but BJM bloodied Johston's nose bigtime. I think that was one of the tournament's that Coleman won.

So, yeah definitely ad BJM to the list of "who would you want to be your ref?"

It was ufc 10 and he was fighting Scott Fielder I think. Brian was not very happy about it either. Nor would I be. I think Jon usually go in a little out of control...Anyway he hopped around for a little while before getting him out the ring.

Did you see after the knock out Herb didn't flip him to the recovery position he just sat there and waved the docs over?

No, he immediately straightened out Cro Cops leg.

You don't put anyone in some fictitious "recovery position" without making sure their neck is OK.

"It was ufc 10 and he was fighting Scott Fielder I think. Brian was not very happy about it either. Nor would I be. I think Jon usually go in a little out of control...Anyway he hopped around for a little while before getting him out the ring."

Actually - without looking at the fight finder - I'm pretty sure it was Resa Nasri at UFC 11. He was an Iranian wrestler. That tournament had no final because the alternate (Spider Traven) broke a hand while winning his qualifier.

LMAO

I thought Dean's call for a standup before the KO was bs.

"Actually - without looking at the fight finder - I'm pretty sure it was Resa Nasri at UFC 11. He was an Iranian wrestler. That tournament had no final because the alternate (Spider Traven) broke a hand while winning his qualifier. "

Either way it would suck to go out there and take out the comp only to get your nose busted by the ref..