Herb Dean screwed Pe De Pano

yup, very odd restart

Pe De Pano got HERBED.

theres nothing better than an old school vale tudo, bare knuckle where the reff never fucks with the fight. like the old days

I just don't see how he could beat AA. I made 10k through Joey Odessa on this bet so I ain't going to complain.

I thought Herb made a difference in that fight. Poor referring.

He had a shitty atempt at a leg lock against a very accomplished SAMBO player.

He was able to restart with BETTER position after Herb intervened, and had plenty of time to transition rather than continue with a futile leg attack.

AA hit him in the TEMPLE and side of the head, not the back. 

I dont know that Herb should have stepped in, But AA did kick, and who knows if he was going to keep kicking or not. The stop favored Cruz more to me, gave him time to stop that studid leg attack against a SAMBO player and transition for position instead. he chose the more foolish route and paid for it.

What???  Racist IMO^^^

BAN

AA holding on to the fence=Pe de Pano not being able to finish the ROLLING kneebar.

Herb said fight, PDP then pushed AA's leg to the side, and THEN got punched. PDP actually resumed the fight before AA. How can that be a cheap shot?

"guarantee you that Pe De Pano does more leg work than Arlovski, has or ever will do. Arlovski was going for leg locks, so if Pe De Pano's Sucked, then Arlovski's were pretty bad as well."

Well if that's true it proves one of em has a learning disability, because AA knew improving position when given the chance IS ALOT MORE IMPORTANT in a leg lock stalemate than leaving one's hand in the cookie jar too long.

As a good BJJ blue belt you should know postion more important than a leg lock scramble ANY day of the week.

They stop every fight after an illegal kick to the head. He did not want time to recover, his choice. I DID think it jeprodized his position of authority after they were instructed to get up and they didn't though. But I understand why PDP didn't want to. He has a long way to go to be a complete MMA fighter IMO. Awesome BJJ though.

listen dumbasses, he warned the fighter, as he should have. Maybe he shoulda committed to his earlier words of standing up, but it was a mistake, he woulda had to of put them back down in that position anyways. The punch happened a few seconds after he let them start, pano was fully prepared, but he was examing arlovski's foot for the sub instead of paying to the big russian guy with a massive punch. HIS FAULT NOT HERBS.

Who cares about the cheap shot! He let AA hold the fence so pe de pano
could'nt roll him

"I just don't see how he could beat AA. I made 10k through Joey Odessa on this bet so I ain't going to complain."

Paul, sounds like you make more watching than fighting :)

"As a good BJJ blue belt you should know postion more important than a leg lock scramble ANY day of the week."

Correct. In fact, that sounds incredibly familiar. Come on now, YF, I think Mr. BJJ BB/Mundial Champ has earned the right to a YF eBJJ Master Lecturing/Scolding.

IF I WON 10K I WOULDN'T COMPLAIN EITHER

"defend yourself at all times"

LISTEN YOU TWATS: Rule number one of ANY mma event; DEFEND YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES!.  The stop was favorable to PDP, he readjusted AA leg to reach over and try to set a footlock, AA saw it and cracked him, PDP try to roll for a knee bar and AA turned his foot sideway to realse pressure and cracked PDP some more in the SIDE of the face. 

He used the cage for leverage? Oh well is not cheating unless you get cought, I would like to see you guys keep all your wits in the middle of a fight, cause noone here as ever used the cage for a few seconds if they could get away with it, or readjust, or anything or that matter right?

BTW- Anytime PDP gets beat the angels in heaven sing sweet songs of victory!

Hey PDP! Way to give Arlovski a superman punch from the ground. You jackass!