Herb Dean = WOAT?

The guy is known for stopping fights prematurely.
Whenever he is introduced people always groan about how bad he sucks.
Why hasn't Dana tOld him to let some of these fights go longer??

Wtf

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

? Phone Post

Isn't he thought to be one of the best referees in the UFC? Lol.

he doesnt work for dana he workd for keith kizer.in sure dana has said his piece but has no real power over the refs

Dana telling him to let fights go longer?
"that's fuckin illegal"
Haha I had to Phone Post

fighter safety first, You can't examine a few of his calls that could be argued as premature and then ignore the hundreds of great calls he has made. Herb is a class act and definitely one of the better officiators out there. Though they may hate him at the moment, these fighters will retire later thanking refs like HD for their lack of Alzheimer's

You should know that Dana doesn't and shouldn't have any say on how long a fight goes on.

That being said, any doctor would prefer Herb's reffing, and any fan will prefer Rosenthal. Phone Post

def one of the best in the biz

Tad early, but TJ was done. Phone Post

I get it, ABE, you're black. :( Phone Post

The Underground strikes again.

Amazed at how stupid some people are.

Dana telling refs what to do, Dana should do this, Dana should make the commissions change rules, Dana should get better judges, Dana should pick the refs and tell them to stop fights.

Best in the bussiness??
How many reffs are in the UFC??
Of those guys who has had more controversial calls?
He alwayyssss stop fights to soon. I have bet $$ and jokingly said "_____ by early stoppage via herb dean". People laugh and I say "just watch". Sure as shit it almost always happens.

HumbleFighter20 - Best in the bussiness??
How many reffs are in the UFC??
Of those guys who has had more controversial calls?
He alwayyssss stop fights to soon. I have bet $$ and jokingly said "_____ by early stoppage via herb dean". People laugh and I say "just watch". Sure as shit it almost always happens.

iirc there are NO refs in the UFC,
wouldnt it be a conflict of interest a little bit if the UFC hired the refs?
shouldnt you know this?

herb, big john, josh r, all on the same level.