Herb Dean would be a great WWE ref

not a single warning like defend yourself or you got to move.
all shots were on Mendes gloves and he still stops the fight asap.
WWE shit with a sense of reality.

Maybe it's because he's a professional who has been voted referee of the year five times and was actually active as an MMA fighter for six years which gives him a sense of knowing when a fighter is no longer intelligently defending themselves or appears to be in real danger, it might actually be because of that and not because he needs to be a WWE ref, maybe. Phone Post 3.0

Your boy lost, just deal with it Phone Post 3.0

Heres the deal. The fight was not a fix however, if you don't think that refs or judges aren't slightly swayed towards fighters that promote the sport at Conor's level then you are an idiot. He is great for the sport and everyone involved is wise to not derail the hype train. Phone Post 3.0

Watch how Chad drops his hands right before the final couple of shots that dropped him. He looked like he'd had enough and as he dropped he turtles up straight away, no attempt to scramble or grab a single. Seeing it the first time, my initial reaction was the UG is gonna be fit to burst full of early stoppage threads, and yeah, I would have liked it to go to a third round just to make it unquestionable, but Herb knows what he's doing and the more I watch it back you can see that Chad looks like he'd had enough by that point. I didn't watch the press conference, what did he say about it there? I'm sure it must have been one of the first questions he was asked! Phone Post 3.0

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2464899/Herb-Dean-getting-that-Dana-White-Money/?pc=51

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/441310/Twitter-reacts-to-Barao-vs-Faber-stoppage/

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2394864/Looks-like-Dean-called-break-on-Lorenzos-call/?pc=8

i guess other people aren't to happy with his reffing.

Wwe refs always fall asleep during the matches herb don't sleep

Curling up in a ball and not moving is not defending yourself. 

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2464910/Wow-BS-Stoppage-of-the-year/?pc=133

Blipty_Blurred - Heres the deal. The fight was not a fix however, if you don't think that refs or judges aren't slightly swayed towards fighters that promote the sport at Conor's level then you are an idiot. He is great for the sport and everyone involved is wise to not derail the hype train. Phone Post 3.0

Herb has a past to favor UFC scripts, only people with knowledge know what's going on.

IDOHARM - Maybe it's because he's a professional who has been voted referee of the year five times and was actually active as an MMA fighter for six years which gives him a sense of knowing when a fighter is no longer intelligently defending themselves or appears to be in real danger, it might actually be because of that and not because he needs to be a WWE ref, maybe. Phone Post 3.0
Boom

But keyboard warriors know better Phone Post 3.0

Morpheus1976 - http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2464910/Wow-BS-Stoppage-of-the-year/?pc=133
Wow. Idiots can find other idiots who agree with them. Shocking revelation. Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - Maybe it's because he's a professional who has been voted referee of the year five times and was actually active as an MMA fighter for six years which gives him a sense of knowing when a fighter is no longer intelligently defending themselves or appears to be in real danger, it might actually be because of that and not because he needs to be a WWE ref, maybe. Phone Post 3.0
Boom Phone Post 3.0

This shit is ridiculous. Chad ate a solid upper cut on the chin that rocked him then a huge left to the chin that made him collapse. He was turtled face down after two huge shots and was not doing anything to defend himself. The stoppage was absolutely fine. Phone Post 3.0

CKB2 - Fetal position equal surrender. He was done and Herb saved him from further damage. Chad didn't complain and neither did his team. In fact, Faber probably popped a mini boner over it.
I'll bet us that Faber doesn't beg for a fight with Conor. If he does, he will get a real whipping. Phone Post 3.0

Unless your Brock Lensnar, who can do that for a half round aganist Carwin.

I think its pretty apparent Rousey and Connor will get early stoppages. So not only do you have to beat really tough fighers , ya gotta make sure you dont get hurt either.

that said

What Connor Did was amazing, he deserves major props. Thats what everyone wanted to see from him, he handled diversity and came back. Dude is legit.

you casuals need to watch Lesnar vs Carwin and tell me again about turtles!

John Dougherty - Your boy lost, just deal with it Phone Post 3.0

i don't even have a boy.

IDOHARM - Maybe it's because he's a professional who has been voted referee of the year five times and was actually active as an MMA fighter for six years which gives him a sense of knowing when a fighter is no longer intelligently defending themselves or appears to be in real danger, it might actually be because of that and not because he needs to be a WWE ref, maybe. Phone Post 3.0

Past Performance is No Guarantee of Future Results.

Morpheus1976 - you casuals need to watch Lesnar vs Carwin and tell me again about turtles!
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Morpheus1976 -
IDOHARM - Maybe it's because he's a professional who has been voted referee of the year five times and was actually active as an MMA fighter for six years which gives him a sense of knowing when a fighter is no longer intelligently defending themselves or appears to be in real danger, it might actually be because of that and not because he needs to be a WWE ref, maybe. Phone Post 3.0

Past Performance is No Guarantee of Future Results.
Do you even remember what your last post in this thread was? Lmfao. Phone Post 3.0