here anything about cat zinganos next fight?

I feel like she's been off the grid since the rousey loss Phone Post 3.0

I think the most entertaining matchup for Cat would be Leslie Smith. But as far as I know, Alexis Davis, Sarah Kaufman, Holly Holm, and Jessica Andrade don't have fights scheduled. Sean Shelby is always taking too long with putting together fights in this division.

Saw a video of Bryan Callen teaching her a spinning kick the other day but I don't know how recent the video was Phone Post 3.0

I would be too, that shit was embarrassing.

I'm sure we'll see her back soon enough. She needs to regroup and find her bearings again.

https://instagram.com/p/5SV-BAjPNS/ Phone Post 3.0

Probably one of these:

Zingano/Holm
Zingano/Tate II
Zingano/Davis

She landed herself in Cub Swanson Land- she lost so spectacularly that it doesn't matter how many she wins in a row- a rematch is going to be a hard sell. Phone Post 3.0

TheEmperorRises - She landed herself in Cub Swanson Land- she lost so spectacularly that it doesn't matter how many she wins in a row- a rematch is going to be a hard sell. Phone Post 3.0

I'd watch

TheEmperorRises - She landed herself in Cub Swanson Land- she lost so spectacularly that it doesn't matter how many she wins in a row- a rematch is going to be a hard sell. Phone Post 3.0

t doesn't matter how many she wins in a row- a rematch is going to be a hard sell.

TheEmperorRises,

In my opinion, after the loss Cat shoud have jumped back on the horse and called out everyone and whoever stepped up, beat them in a convincing fashion then demand a rematch. If  I recall correctly,  at the post fight press conference, Cat said she was willing to do anything to get a rematch but that didnt happen. I also recall reading that Cat has some nagging injuries that she wants to take care of but I also think she is taking care of the emotional aspect of losing the fight.

Sunkist1207 -

t doesn't matter how many she wins in a row- a rematch is going to be a hard sell.

TheEmperorRises,

In my opinion, after the loss Cat shoud have jumped back on the horse and called out everyone and whoever stepped up, beat them in a convincing fashion then demand a rematch. If  I recall correctly,  at the post fight press conference, Cat said she was willing to do anything to get a rematch but that didnt happen. I also recall reading that Cat has some nagging injuries that she wants to take care of but I also think she is taking care of the emotional aspect of losing the fight.

I stand by that.

I still think that's her best chance, but it's going to be a hard sell.

I'm a big Cub Swanson fan- I think he earned his rematch a long time ago, they just never gave it to him. Phone Post 3.0

I kind of look at that fight the same way I look at someone getting caught early with a KO. It was over fast because Cat rushed in. I would want to see the fight again because I would assume that she would hang back and take her time after what happened the first time they fought. It would be a different fight for sure. When anyone is facing Rousey the outcome will more than likely be the same in the end though.

blakemp - I think the most entertaining matchup for Cat would be Leslie Smith. But as far as I know, Alexis Davis, Sarah Kaufman, Holly Holm, and Jessica Andrade don't have fights scheduled. Sean Shelby is always taking too long with putting together fights in this division.
I agree in general, but to be totally fair Andrade and Holm just fought. Smith would be a fun fight but she really needs someone ranked in my opinion. Maybe de Randamie, or the loser of Tate/Eye? Kaufman is also possible I think... Phone Post 3.0

Tomato Can - Probably one of these:

Zingano/Holm
Zingano/Tate II
Zingano/Davis
Zingano vs Kaufmann would be interesting. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck. Phone Post 3.0

Chromium - 
blakemp - I think the most entertaining matchup for Cat would be Leslie Smith. But as far as I know, Alexis Davis, Sarah Kaufman, Holly Holm, and Jessica Andrade don't have fights scheduled. Sean Shelby is always taking too long with putting together fights in this division.
I agree in general, but to be totally fair Andrade and Holm just fought. Smith would be a fun fight but she really needs someone ranked in my opinion. Maybe de Randamie, or the loser of Tate/Eye? Kaufman is also possible I think... Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, I guess Leslie does need to beat someone else first. I only want to see Cat fight intense / aggressive fighters, so Tate or Eye would be perfect. Andrade would probably make a good fight as well.