Here comes the circus

So fox sports is reporting that CM Punk vs the Green Power Ranger may be a possibility for Punks first UFC fight. Dear Jesus, how desperate is the UFC for ppv sales? This just stinks of desperation. The entire punk signing seems desperate, but if this happens, the circus show is going to be a new game plan for the ufc in North America.

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/haymaker/power-ranger-jason-david-frank-wants-cm-punk-for-his-first-ufc-fight-120714 Phone Post 3.0

The Green Ranger actually has a record and experience in fighting Lord Z's evil henchmen so he's a credible fighter. Phone Post 3.0

Kindly - The Green Ranger actually has a record and experience in fighting Lord Z's evil henchmen so he's a credible fighter. Phone Post 3.0
Puddys don't count as when you hit them in the chest, they explode. Why do I feel like watching punk vs JDF would be like watching an episode of WMAC masters Phone Post 3.0

Oh dear god, i thought this was sarcasm before i quick trip to google..

Atlee - Oh dear god, i thought this was sarcasm before i quick trip to google..
Yea, sadly it's not satire. But if you're going to sign someone with a name and not many fights at 185lbs...... I guess the white or green ranger makes sense. But what the fucking fuck man? Phone Post 3.0