Here is the perfect Jenner Meme

what no one is willing to celebrate the courage of that meal undergoing food reassignment surgery!?!?!

While the other food refuses to come out of the pantry

This is so last week. Phone Post 3.0

BULLSHIT!!! BLOW THAT PIC UP AND LOOK AT THE DATE ON THAT MILK THAT SHIT IS CURRENT!!!!!!

Lol it went over my head Phone Post 3.0

WRONG! Aug 01

HATER!!!

RefriedJinx - Lol it went over my head Phone Post 3.0

Maybe thats the problem my humor is too intellectual for the common man?

This thread makes me laugh.

Man, Kirik oughta charge Caitlyn Jenner rent for the amount of OG real estate she's occupying. You guys are fucking obsessed. I can't imagine the amount of shameful jacking taking place.

BackOffWarchild - Man, Kirik oughta charge Caitlyn Jenner rent for the amount of OG real estate she's occupying. You guys are fucking obsessed. I can't imagine the amount of shameful jacking taking place.

Res ipsa loquitar - 
BackOffWarchild - Man, Kirik oughta charge Caitlyn Jenner rent for the amount of OG real estate she's occupying. You guys are fucking obsessed. I can't imagine the amount of shameful jacking taking place.

no projecting WarChild.

Thai and Filipina t-girls do it for me, brah. You know this.

Res ipsa loquitar - 
BackOffWarchild - 
Res ipsa loquitar - 

no projecting WarChild.

Thai and Filipina t-girls do it for me, brah. You know this.

You're aces in my book, flip fucker.

I am not sure if we are just wired differently but I always appreciate you sharing such an interesting life.

fist-bump

I laughed... A lot, VTFU to you my fren Phone Post 3.0

The Popeye - 

You know this may actually be to subtle for most people I had someone else comment that they didnt get it.

NONE OF THOSE THINGS ARE WHAT THEY ARE IDENTIFIED AS!!!!!!

Any brave enough to post this to facebook?

Report results here Phone Post 3.0

Hilarious Phone Post 3.0

today i decided i was asian

Vu op. Phone Post 3.0

Popeye it says here you talk like a fag and your shits all fucked up... Just scan your tattoo right here. Phone Post 3.0

SoupCanBBC - Any brave enough to post this to facebook?

Report results here Phone Post 3.0

I did and so far the results were several likes and a couple of people telling me off line that they didnt get it.

My guess is the transgendered crowd just thinks I want to have dinner with Jenner.