Here Since the Beginning

I left here a long time ago when the format changed (one side of screen was threads). I am also to blame for the downfall. Sorry.

Ttt

The frame version was unique to this site, and was great. I wish more sites in the 90s and early 2000s had utilized a similar layout

1 Like

Ditto, its been a fun ride

Where are our names shown publicly?

I always switched to the frames version until I just started using the app. Been here for over 20 years. I think I joined in 2002. I used to be on in the late 90’s then went away. Sometime in 2001 I decided to look for “the underground forum” again and ended up on this site. I still have my copy of “the fighter’s notebook.”

1 Like

The website is so dead, then I can’t believe that I’m posting on the OG.

1998 bro’s.

3 Likes

This is the new OG

2 Likes

They were up for a day or two next to every post but Alta changed it back

Hey Whitey, I really did from the heart love talking cars with you guys especially when I was restoring my camaro. Sorry for being such a troll. It was an honor.

Cheers,

Sean

It wasn’t an app, it was a site in the mid 90s called SubmissionFighting .com. I bought one of those books and starting taking jiu-jitsu because of that even more than the UFCs. Hilarious threads about how bad grappling was because of glass on the street and all kinds of crazy shit.

Sad day… been 25 years since my first post on this site… and had a few incarnations.

Left and came back a few times. Been gone for about half a decade. Sad to come back to see it in this state.

This is The End… My only friend… The End.

no matter what happens to this site. i love you cunts. this place has gotten me through some hard times, and ill always appreciate it. Thank you.

I’ll be here till the end.

1 Like

well i guess its just you, me and Steve mate… till the very end.

Has nothing to do with the question asked. Also, the site started summer of '98.

I believe the MMA.TV app was released summer 2013, but I never used it, so I’m probably wrong.