Here to admit I got bodied by my 9 year old today

Was at LL Bean today looking for a gift for my ex wife’s birthday from the kids.  So I was having no luck and I asked my youngest “what should I get mom for her birthday?”

he goes “how about a stop sign?”

I said “why that????”

He replied “cause she stopped loving you years ago”

I have no idea how this little fuck can think this type of savagery up. Not a good day for me.  Also kirik is he too young to join up?  Actually better not . 

7 Likes

3 things. 

1) No respectable adult male says bodied

2) Wtf is LL Bean

3) Lol at buying gifts for your ex-wife. 

4) Pics

9 Likes

lol. That’s like a line from Glee.

Better check him on that sass. Nah, just a “good one” high-five is appropriate. Coming back on a 9 year old is lose-lose.

1 Like

LOFL @ Petey calling the 9 y/o boy “sassy” and comparing him to a character from Glee. 

Go ahead and say what you mean Pete. 

4 Likes
Charles Barkley - 

LOFL @ Petey calling the 9 y/o boy “sassy” and comparing him to a character from Glee. 

Go ahead and say what you mean Pete. 

lol.

he probably watches that shit on Netflix. Parents, don’t let your kids watch Glee. They’ll become really good at insulting you.

Hilarious show, but 90% of it is people talking shit to each other. The gay characters even get it occasionally, the cheer coach always makes fun of them and calls them fruits. They slip in a “don’t be mean! Love each other!” message once in a while, but that’s what all the comedy is based on.

Send him to that viral martial arts instructor’s dojo. 

Sit down and watch cuties with him and tell him that's his future.

2 Likes
KirkBJJ - 

Send him to that viral martial arts instructor’s dojo. 

You really think Icy Mike working him over in Street Beefs is necessary?

Damn, that's cold

Charles Barkley confiscates man cards from the first two posters in this thread, lol!

2 Likes
NiteProwleR -

Sit down and watch cuties with him and tell him that's his future.

Lol 

sgotwalks -

Charles Barkley confiscates man cards from the first two posters in this thread, lol!

Well I banged his mom too so I guess It’s a trend 

1 Like

I don’t know what LL bean is or if there’s any relation to Ladies love cool James but your son just emasculated you in public, you should’ve given him the keys to your grand caravan and sat in the back on the way home. 

2 Likes

if she already stopped, then she doesnt need the sign

How have you guys never heard of ll bean?  

Girly -

Stark and terrifying reminder everyone isn't white and middle cl.ass

Gives me nightmares

Fan of Fanboys -
Girly -

Stark and terrifying reminder everyone isn't white and middle cl.ass

Gives me nightmares

There were like 4 black people and at least a dozen Asians there today 

Girly -

This.

![](upload://8tWXFfzDVNQn4LD5oMMHMZt4SLD.jpeg)

since I didn’t dare go hard in the paint on my kid I took out revenge on my sister who was looking for her phone charger cord

ABCTT_IDOHARM -

I don’t know what LL bean is or if there’s any relation to Ladies love cool James but your son just immaculated you in public, you should’ve given him the keys to your grand caravan and sat in the back on the way home. 

Immaculated reception.