Here you go Joe silva.

This is my opinion on what you should do with the welterweight division.

Let Robbie rest from that war, Bring him back around the October, November, December time period.

Make Condit vs Brown asap - if Condit wins, he gets the title shot.

Woodly vs Hendricks - winner gets the title shot if Condit loses or is injured and unable to compete

Gunnar vs Wonderboy or masvidal(if Wonderboy is injured) - winner gets the Woodly vs Hendricks winner if Condit happens to get the title shot

Rick story vs dong hyum Kim - this fight doesn't really matter, but the winner will fill in if there's an injury in any of the above fights

Obviously there's more complicated details to make this happen, but if all goes well this should work out perfectly. You're welcome, no need to pay me it's on the house. Phone Post 3.0

Rick story will get out grappled. Let's see Kim vs Maia II Phone Post 3.0

Good thing you finally let him know what's up, he told me he's been waiting all day Phone Post 3.0

Chash - Good thing you finally let him know what's up, he told me he's been waiting all day Phone Post 3.0
Little known fact, Joey Silva is a ug'er Phone Post 3.0

MyDragonGotBeatOffByGayJesus - Rick story will get out grappled. Let's see Kim vs Maia II Phone Post 3.0
I would favor Rick story, he's a pretty solid Wrassler. Phone Post 3.0

Beer and Hotdogs -
Chash - Good thing you finally let him know what's up, he told me he's been waiting all day Phone Post 3.0
Little known fact, Joey Silva is a ug'er Phone Post 3.0
He must not be able to comprehend the name Dominique Robinson then. Phone Post 3.0