Here's a vid of my fight this weekend. WDYT?

I don't know how to embed. 

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xwOGW8-fMrc"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xwOGW8-fMrc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

Of course you can't answer email because you have been hit in the head too many times.

Way to represent the Green baby!  Great job dominating right from the first bitch slap.

Nice armbar. I think if you stayed with the footlock you could have had it.

Way to teach that young fella about old man power. lol

TTT for a green name

"way to go baby !"

That's what I thought. My main advantage would be old man strength!

The green was runnin deep there. They called them the BP Mafia.

I woulda emailed you back but I've trying all day to get to the point where I could get the video uploaded.

Good job.

Thanks. In case you were wondering, that crazy ass screaming is Meow Mix. She doesn't get out much.

Good job!

Thanks for showing the vid.

thank you sir

It's weird. I thought by posting this fight I was really opening myself up to criticism and ridicule. Apparently, most here stick to commenting on what they know about.

Good fight and i liked MM's commentary.

"You're gettin laid tonight!"

you should put this on the OG where everyone knows you

"It's weird. I thought by posting this fight I was really opening myself up to criticism and ridicule. Apparently, most here stick to commenting on what they know about."

U'd be surprised. Guys on the UG like giving credit, where credit is due.

U did a fantastic job in that fight, be proud.

Good luck in the future.

Yes, you did a great job. I loved the poise to take of your flip flops and set them over to the edge like a geisha girl. lol

I was so nervous I forgot I had them on. I am a girl.

Did you recognize my corner?

Good job.

No. Your buddy I met who works with you ?

That guy was there however I had Chance in the corner. I went down to let him beat on me a few times prior to this fight. He's a great guy. Loves the fight game.

Great job!!! "your getting laid tonight!!!!!" LMAO!!

Meh... he got it good.  Don't you fellas worry! ; )