Here's a vid of my fight this weekend. WDYT?

ttt

Congrats

good job, now tell your woman to stfu..my god she's annoying.

This could use a few more views imo.

Well done ole fren!

ttt

I appreciate everything. If I had a place to train besides my garage I'd be practically invincible, dare I say, immortal!

^You don't have a hair on your ass unless you slap a figure four leg lock on Scott next time you see him.

I never see that guy. He's been hitting the weights though.

Also, did you know he ran a marathon last year?

lol

cycklops - 

Also, did you know he ran a marathon last year?

Really?  Last time I saw him he looked like a marshmellow.  Good for him.  But most importantly good job on your fight.

Nice job. Congrats, cy.

I hate loud mouth chicks like that at fights. They make themselves look like fucking white trash idiots. Congrats on the win btw.

cycklops - 

It's weird. I thought by posting this fight I was really opening myself up to criticism and ridicule. Apparently, most here stick to commenting on what they know about.

and I KNOW you are a fag! 

Thank god your check cleared, so your opponant could roll into that armbar giving you the win.

As I said on the other thread, good job!   Now will you quit before your old ass gets hurt???

hugs and kisses......you are still tiny

TrainJudo - good job, now tell your woman to stfu..my god she's annoying.

+1

^ How about the fight  ? We know the screaming was annoying............

I get goosebumps of embarrassment everytime I hear that dolphin-like shrieking. I'm not even sure she was in the right state of mind to be aware of what she was doing.

cycklops - 

I get goosebumps of embarrassment everytime I hear that dolphin-like shrieking. I'm not even sure she was in the right state of mind to be aware of what she was doing.

how do think she feels walking down the street in public with you???? 
good job handsome