Here's Tucker's video from 7/28 that was pulled

https://open.tube/videos/watch/061fc1a2-fa50-42d7-8167-f422e42aa6b0

8 Likes

In.

1 Like

lol....is this the video where he's singing the praises of the "doctor" who claims medicines are made with alien DNA and women are being impregnated by demons while they're asleep?

I think they wouldn't have pulled the vid if they had categorized it under Comedy when they posted it. 

5 Likes

In before the OG shills head this way.

everything that does not agree with the WHO is getting wiped.

2 Likes
arc123 -

In before the OG shills head this way.

everything that does not agree with the WHO is getting wiped.

I was too late 

1 Like

Keep in mind that the same people who are calling her crazy firmly believe that putting a rag on (or apparently near) your head will ward off this disease and you can catch it by protesting some things but not others.  She is also far from the only doctor insisting this works.

6 Likes
Freaky_Hibiki - 

Keep in mind that the same people who are calling her crazy firmly believe that putting a rag on (or apparently near) your head will ward off this disease and you can catch it by protesting some things but not others.  She is also far from the only doctor insisting this works.

A rag on or near your head?  What doctor has said that putting a rag near your head will ward off covid?  Please provide an actual quote.

2 Likes
Freaky_Hibiki -

What I picture when I read this post:

4 Likes

sex demons cause unwanted pregnancies and stds!!!

1 Like

Tucker is a fraud

2 Likes

Libtards out in full force... is Tucker public enemy #1 for you all?

6 Likes

The communists are desperate. They know the four horsemen are coming.

3 Likes
Freaky_Hibiki -

This is what we've come to as a nation... So aggressively stupid, that basic germ theory and PPE has become a controversial issue for the average American.

3 Likes
Freaky_Hibiki - 

?

angryinch -

lol....is this the video where he's singing the praises of the "doctor" who claims medicines are made with alien DNA and women are being impregnated by demons while they're asleep?

I think they wouldn't have pulled the vid if they had categorized it under Comedy when they posted it. 

That’s not the story here. The story is big tech censoring speech.

This isn’t hate speech. This is just something you disagree with. It may be wrong. You might not like the person who is saying it. They have a right to say it.

Social media companies censoring messages they don’t like is huge.

3 Likes
KZTT_MMAfan55 - 
angryinch -

This isn’t hate speech. This is just something you disagree with. It may be wrong. You might not like the person who is saying it. They have a right to say it.

Private companies can do what they want.  Just like the owners of this site have an aversion to female nipples and will end up curled up in a fetal position under a table if they see one, social media companies can allow or not allow whatever content they want. 

Also, allowing information that is blatantly false and clearly dangerous could be seen as negligence.  They did not ban a discussion of the issue, they simply removed a claim that was false and very dangerous, especially considering the source was a self proclaimed "doctor". 

4 Likes

I’m sorry this upsets you. Name calling and turning a blind eye to it is what I expect, but it’s not going to make it go away. Welcome to the information wars. This is all out there and readily available for you to read if you look for news instead of waiting for it to be told to you so if you need more ‘proof’ you can use the internet just like I do.

In regard to masks: “There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people ‘feel a little better’ and it might even block a droplet but it’s not providing the perfect protection the people think that it is. And often, there are unintended consequences. People keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face.” -Fauci 3/8

“Seriously people- STOP BUYING MASKS! They are NOT effective in preventing general public from catching #Coronavirus, but if healthcare providers can’t get them to care for sick patients, it puts them and our communities at risk!” - US Surgeon General 2/16

Now according to Fauci we should all be wearing them. Not only that but he said that only N95 masks would actually help. Then the surgeon general made a video showing how to make ‘face coverings’ at home (“an old scarf might be used”). Keep in mind this isn’t a “quack doctor” who is suggesting this, it’s Anthony Fauci, who has held his position in medicine for decades and the Surgeon General of the United States. It’s not like they didn’t already know how effective or ineffective face coverings are. If Fauci only discovered that masks actually DO work after March of this year, he should be the doctor in question, not this black lady.

3 Likes

This video is actually making me very angry. To the point where I am ready to do something about it.

angryinch - 
Freaky_Hibiki - 

A rag on or near your head?  What doctor has said that putting a rag near your head will ward off covid?  Please provide an actual quote.

Show everyone how scared you are, WEAR THE MASK!

2 Likes
angryinch - 
KZTT_MMAfan55 - 
angryinch -

Private companies can do what they want.  Just like the owners of this site have an aversion to female nipples and will end up curled up in a fetal position under a table if they see one, social media companies can allow or not allow whatever content they want. 

Also, allowing information that is blatantly false and clearly dangerous could be seen as negligence.  They did not ban a discussion of the issue, they simply removed a claim that was false and very dangerous, especially considering the source was a self proclaimed "doctor". 

“Private companies can do what they want” is the mantra of soft-brained mongoloids across the world.

Nobody is saying they CAN’T, they’re saying they SHOULDN’T.

It’s like if you were eating at a restaurant and said “my steak is ice cold, this is bullshit” and all the other customers started shouting “HEY IT’S A PRIVATE BUSINESS, THEY CAN SERVE THE FOOD HOWEVER THEY WANT!!”

Totally fucking irrelevant, and gay.

4 Likes