Here's Tucker's video from 7/28 that was pulled

Onikage -
angryinch - 
KZTT_MMAfan55 - 
angryinch -

lol....is this the video where he's singing the praises of the "doctor" who claims medicines are made with alien DNA and women are being impregnated by demons while they're asleep?

I think they wouldn't have pulled the vid if they had categorized it under Comedy when they posted it. 

That’s not the story here. The story is big tech censoring speech.

This isn’t hate speech. This is just something you disagree with. It may be wrong. You might not like the person who is saying it. They have a right to say it.

Social media companies censoring messages they don’t like is huge.

Private companies can do what they want.  Just like the owners of this site have an aversion to female nipples and will end up curled up in a fetal position under a table if they see one, social media companies can allow or not allow whatever content they want. 

Also, allowing information that is blatantly false and clearly dangerous could be seen as negligence.  They did not ban a discussion of the issue, they simply removed a claim that was false and very dangerous, especially considering the source was a self proclaimed "doctor". 

“Private companies can do what they want” is the mantra of soft-brained mongoloids across the world.

Nobody is saying they CAN’T, they’re saying they SHOULDN’T.

It’s like if you were eating at a restaurant and said “my steak is ice cold, this is bullshit” and all the other customers started shouting “HEY IT’S A PRIVATE BUSINESS, THEY CAN SERVE THE FOOD HOWEVER THEY WANT!!”

Totally fucking irrelevant, and gay.

Holy shit. Thank you for some fucking common sense. What a breath of fresh air.

1 Like
Onikage - 
angryinch - 
KZTT_MMAfan55 - 
angryinch -

lol....is this the video where he's singing the praises of the "doctor" who claims medicines are made with alien DNA and women are being impregnated by demons while they're asleep?

I think they wouldn't have pulled the vid if they had categorized it under Comedy when they posted it. 

This isn’t hate speech. This is just something you disagree with. It may be wrong. You might not like the person who is saying it. They have a right to say it.

Private companies can do what they want.  Just like the owners of this site have an aversion to female nipples and will end up curled up in a fetal position under a table if they see one, social media companies can allow or not allow whatever content they want. 

Also, allowing information that is blatantly false and clearly dangerous could be seen as negligence.  They did not ban a discussion of the issue, they simply removed a claim that was false and very dangerous, especially considering the source was a self proclaimed "doctor". 

“Private companies can do what they want” is the mantra of soft-brained mongoloids across the world.

It’s like if you were eating at a restaurant and said “my steak is ice cold, this is bullshit” and all the other customers started shouting “HEY IT’S A PRIVATE BUSINESS, THEY CAN SERVE THE FOOD HOWEVER THEY WANT!!”

If the restaurant is serving cold steak, everyone will stop eating there.  If you don't like facebook, stop going there.  WTF?  How much more simple can it get?

I don't like facebook.  Guess what?  I don't have a fucking account with them.  They can get fucked.  I also don't have accounts with twitter, snapchat, instagram, or any other social media sites. 

3 Likes
angryinch - 
Onikage - 
angryinch - 
KZTT_MMAfan55 - 
angryinch -

If the restaurant is serving cold steak, everyone will stop eating there.  If you don't like facebook, stop going there.  WTF?  How much more simple can it get?

I don't like facebook.  Guess what?  I don't have a fucking account with them.  They can get fucked.  I also don't have accounts with twitter, snapchat, instagram, or any other social media sites. 

Now you’re compounding mouth-breather arguments. Here you come with the “all or nothing” argument.

Have you ever liked a TV show but hated a few episodes? Did you stop watching forever?

Some people like Twitter but don’t like the treatment they receive, or that they see others receiving.

2 Likes
angryinch -
Onikage - 
angryinch - 
KZTT_MMAfan55 - 
angryinch -

Like it or not, social media is where most people get their news and information now. Yes these companies are privately owned....... But so are mainstream media (CNN, MSNBC, FOX).  When any of the private information companies decide what can and cannot be seen, it is a very slippery and dangerous slope.  I'm surprised how quickly the west has embraced censorship based on political affiliations.

1 Like
Frank Mir Cat -

Libtards out in full force... is Tucker public enemy #1 for you all?

Yes because posting a video means someone is a libtard. You cons get so mad when someone posts words directly from the source. It must hurt to know that you can’t even trust the words of people you follow for “news”

angryinch -
KZTT_MMAfan55 - 
angryinch -

They don't ban a discussion in the issue, so long as the discussion presents the narrative they want?  Sweet! 

2 Likes
greco yeoman - 
angryinch -
KZTT_MMAfan55 - 
angryinch -

They don't ban a discussion in the issue, so long as the discussion presents the narrative they want?  Sweet! 

That wasn't a discussion, it was someone presenting false and dangerous information as if it were true and factual. 

1 Like
angryinch -
greco yeoman - 
angryinch -
KZTT_MMAfan55 - 
angryinch -

That wasn't a discussion, it was someone presenting false and dangerous information as if it were true and factual. 

What was false about these doctors having success in treating Covid with HCQ?  Many doctors have been prescribing across the country with positive results.

2 Likes
cfochs - 
angryinch -
greco yeoman - 
angryinch -
KZTT_MMAfan55 - 
angryinch -

What was false about these doctors having success in treating Covid with HCQ?  Many doctors have been prescribing across the country with positive results.

No.  The FDA even canceled its temporary approval for emergency use.  As of now, there is NO evidence it works, much less as a 100% cure, which is what this witch doctor claims it is. 

Just..............stop.

1 Like
greco yeoman - 
angryinch -
KZTT_MMAfan55 - 
angryinch -

Isn't the Republican the party of deregulation and free market principles? Why would a big company want the party of regulation and breaking up of monopolies to get power?

angryinch - 

I find alien dna and dream demons more believable than “diversity is our strength”.

1 Like
Flavorful -
greco yeoman - 
angryinch -
KZTT_MMAfan55 - 
angryinch -

Isn't the Republican the party of deregulation and free market principles? Why would a big company want the party of regulation and breaking up of monopolies to get power?

so you would have no problem if your isp charged you extra fees to have access to site like twitter and facebook and youtube right?

LOL at all the Covid dorks with all the red arrows. 

VTCO -

Tucker is a fraud

and in opposite land, you're not a faggot.

I get that this lady seems a bit out there, but has anyone debunked her treating of 350 high risk covid cases with zero deaths? It seems like any time it is brought up, people try to deflect. I’m curious, because that is a pretty large sample and there should have statistically been several deaths in a group that large, especially if there were high risk individuals involved.

But feel free to reference something about demon sperm and try to redirect the conversation since no one seems to care about actual provable science anymore…

2 Likes

When has GOOGLE ever censored medical posts in the past?  I don’t remember seeing one single removal before Covid?  Americans now understand this is all political.  Democrats shot themselves in the nuts. 

1 Like
Frank Mir Cat -

Libtards out in full force... is Tucker public enemy #1 for you all?

They are literally terrified of him.  Just watch how they try to spin every Tucker thread.  They are upset Tucker is going to millions of households while their OG posts only reach 100 people.  It’s comical. 

1 Like
BigRyana - I get that this lady seems a bit out there, but has anyone debunked her treating of 350 high risk covid cases with zero deaths? It seems like any time it is brought up, people try to deflect. I'm curious, because that is a pretty large sample and there should have statistically been several deaths in a group that large, especially if there were high risk individuals involved.

But feel free to reference something about demon sperm and try to redirect the conversation since no one seems to care about actual provable science anymore…

Everyone keeps focusing on the black female doctor because she got her degree in Africa and talks with a thick accent.  She isn’t the only doctor who has be prescribing HCQ with success against covid.  She isn’t the only doctor that was interviewed that day.  Many of the other doctors behind her in the video were also interviewed and echoed her statements.

1 Like
angryinch -
KZTT_MMAfan55 - 
angryinch -

It’s not as simple as that actually. When a social media company starts to censor content they disagree with they become a publisher. Publishers are liable for lawsuits. 

2 Likes

Dr Harvey Risch is an epiemiology professor at Yale.  He has an article in Newsweek in which he says that HCQ works.  Here's a link to the article.  

https://www.newsweek.com/key-defeating-covid-19-already-exists-we-need-start-using-it-opinion-1519535

1 Like