Here's What You Get When Your Area NFL Team Wins

http://time.com/money/4040576/nfl-teams-win-free-food-deals/

It's good to be a Texans fan this week!

Houston Texans
When the Texans win, fans in the area can cash in via 50% off Firehouse subs and 50% off Papa John’s orders (code: “TEXANS”) the day after the victory, and free 20-ounce Texans Slushes at Sonic on the Tuesday after a victory. What’s more, the day after the Texans score at least two touchdowns in a game, Jack in the Box customers get a free Monster Taco (just say “Touchdown for Tacos”). The day after the Texans win and the team rushes for at least 100 yards, folks in the Houston area who have downloaded the McDonald’s mobile app get a coupon for a free 10-piece of Chicken McNuggets. Phone Post 3.0

Brought to you by Type 2 diabetes. Phone Post 3.0

MolsonMuscles - Brought to you by Type 2 diabetes. Phone Post 3.0

Ha ha. Exactly.

Wash down the diabetes with beer and you're good to go (and drive probably)

Is that Firehouse subs place any good? I just moved down to Georgia and there's one down the street, never had them back in New England.

Firehouse is my favorite sub place. More expensive than subway or quiznos but you get what you pay for and with Firehouse quality is what you get! Phone Post 3.0

Jhay - Is that Firehouse subs place any good? I just moved down to Georgia and there's one down the street, never had them back in New England.

My local one is decent, and has a stunning array of hot sauces.

This is what you get in my neck of the woods

Score a medium hot or iced coffee for 25¢ when Giants or JETS win! Valid only in the metro NYC area.

DD Perks is making every NY football game more fun. Because when the NY Giants or NY Jets win, all DD Perks members can score a medium Hot or Iced Coffee for 25¢! Just use your enrolled DD Card the day after every win to claim your Perk. Limit one 25¢ offer per Perks member. That's loyalty!

Offer expires January 4, 2016. Cannot be combined with other offers. Limit 1 per customer. Good at participating Dunkin' Donuts locations in Metro NY including North & Central NJ (Including Ocean & Monmouth Counties), Hudson Valley and Fairfield, CT. Discount can only be earned during promo period on eligible purchases made using a DD Card enrolled in the DD Perks Program. Discount Offers are nontransferable and may only be earned by the intended DD Perks Member. No substitutions allowed. No cash refunds. Consumer must pay applicable tax. DD Perks Program accepted only at U.S. participating Dunkin' Donuts stores.

Go Steelers!!

$.25 coffee from dunkin is great. Phone Post 3.0

back in the day they used to have a free big mac if the spurs score 100 points or more in a game. sometimes the team would look confused as fuck when the fans started booing at them in the final quarter as they ran the clock with 10 or more points to go in a blow out. sorry, this thread brought back old memories of the hemisphere arena. party on.

This would be really handy if the Bears were capable of winning a game Phone Post 3.0

Jhay - Is that Firehouse subs place any good? I just moved down to Georgia and there's one down the street, never had them back in New England.

Jersey Mike's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Firehouse>>>>>>Quiznos>>>>Subway

I assume this doesn't happen for teams like the patriots and packers, etc..? Phone Post 3.0