Herman: Silva is ducking Weidman

the geek -
fitch n prey - 
Bumpy Johnson - yeah

no!

, Phone Post

! Phone Post

This Silva ducking talk was old 2 years ago. After Weidman, it will be someone else, and than another. I'm bored of it.

I don't know if he's ducking him or not but he didn't want to fight Chael doesn't want to fight Weidman, or Jones. Wouldn't fight Hendo again before he went to Strikeforce, it really seems like he's a bit picky with who he'll fight. When your the champ u should fight anyone! I miss Chuck Liddell the last real champ, fight anyone anytime, and bang three broads on the way to the lockeroom! Phone Post

Ed deserves respect... That guy is tough as nails. Typical ginger kid with retard-strength tolerance for pain. I remember Maia had him in a triangle, choking him out sitting on his chest, and punching him in the face, and Ed didn't tap. The choke would have tapped anybody else, the strikes would have tapped anybody else. He blew out his knee and still got off the stool to answer the next round (before falling over screeching in pain). The guy is tough.

elburrogrande - man this is getting ridiculous. If Weidman is really better than Silva then he should have no problem putting together another 2 or 3 solid wins to build up his name and create a huge super fight. Silva has put together what 14? 15? title defenses alone.

Ya. He needs to realize at this point in his career Anderson doesnt want to fight some guy nobody has heard of. He should have called out Vitor, if he beat Vitor that would have gotten Andersons attention. Sonnen and Rashad are out there without fights, if Weidman beat either of those guys he would earn a shot at Anderson

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku -  lol...where are all of the assholes that attacked me for saying this? hmmm? dorcus? winston?

No one said you're the only guy jumping to conclusions or misinterpreting things.

Entreri - In the same vein, assume he beats Weidman and the next #1 comes up...same scenario...endless.

If Anderson wants to move up or down, that is entirely up to him.

this.

if the fight happens and weidman is disposed of just like all the others in the last 5 years, all the anderson haters will just say the ufc threw weidman in too early and did anderson a favor by not letting chris get more experience.

Weidman is a #1 contender cause he beat mark munoz? hahaha TROLLY POLLY

this old story.... Ed has been hit too many times in the head.

Smith1234 - 

Even if Anderson said he doesnt want to fight Weidman, that isnt ducking. This is an exagerarion to make a point, but Anderson isnt ”ducking” me under any circumstances either - it is impossible.

Anderson is a juggernaut. Wiedman an up and comer who hasnt beaten any of the top guys Anderson has. Phone Post

The objective reality is that Weidman has the best chance of beating Anderson. He hasn't earned his way to that shot yet maybe. But, if that's the criteria, then you can't complain about Overoids not getting his un-earned title-shot.

Smith1234 - Even if Anderson said he doesnt want to fight Weidman, that isnt ducking. This is an exagerarion to make a point, but Anderson isnt ”ducking” me under any circumstances either - it is impossible.

Anderson is a juggernaut. Wiedman an up and comer who hasnt beaten any of the top guys Anderson has. Phone Post

Let's be Honest. Weidman fought 4 guys in the UFC. One of them challenged Anderson Silva for a title and Weidman beat him on short notice. Another guy he beat was on his way to a title shot and a top 5 middleweight. Silva only beat Chris Leben before he got his shot. Fact is Silva cries about everybody getting a shot at him, he cried about Vitor, Chael x2, Weidman and I can't remember who else. He didn't cry after he beat Leben and wa getting a shot. Weidman earned his shot more then Silva or even a couple of other guys that fought for the belt. Didn't see Silva crying when Thales Leites or Patrick Cote got their shot at him, or what about Nate Marquart. Anderson Silva is a great fighter but his management should just shut up and let his fighting do the talking. I only watch Silva now to watch him lose. I liked him until the Damian Maia after that I'm done with him. His title reign will come to an end soon and he knows it! Phone Post

stonepony - 
Smith1234 - 

Even if Anderson said he doesnt want to fight Weidman, that isnt ducking. This is an exagerarion to make a point, but Anderson isnt ”ducking” me under any circumstances either - it is impossible.

The objective reality is that Weidman has the best chance of beating Anderson. He hasn't earned his way to that shot yet maybe. But, if that's the criteria, then you can't complain about Overoids not getting his un-earned title-shot.

You mean YOUR 'objective reality.' In my reality Luke Rockhold is the #1 contender.

And are you arguing that Overeem and Weidman have done the same in terms of earning title shots in their respective divisions? I must have misunderstood your point there.

lol @ Weidman.. that kid doesn't even stand a chance.

If this is what the hype is for Weidman with a win over a clearly injured mid level fighter, then people will be going crazy over this kid once he gets a win over a true top level guy

Bipolar - 
stonepony - 
Smith1234 - 

You mean YOUR 'objective reality.' In my reality Luke Rockhold is the #1 contender.

And are you arguing that Overeem and Weidman have done the same in terms of earning title shots in their respective divisions? I must have misunderstood your point there.

Yes my objective reality where it's embarrassing to suggest that Rockhold is a legit contender. You must work for Strikeforce...

Weidman just knocked out the #3 contender (with a career highlight type performance). Overoids has done nothing in MMA except knee Lesnar in his colostomy bag after he rolled out of his death bed.

inf0 -  lol @ Weidman.. that kid doesn't even stand a chance.

why is that? Wrestlers dont pose much of a threat to Silva?

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku -  lol...where are all of the assholes that attacked me for saying this? hmmm? dorcus? winston?

Knew you would try and make it out like you were right this whole. You really are grasping at anything to get your already non valid, disproved point across. Let it go your so butt hurt you just can't admit your wrong. Phone Post

Delusional ginger is delusional.

Ed needs to keep his mouth shut because...well ed is ed and anderson is anderson.

nolabrum - 
inf0 -  lol @ Weidman.. that kid doesn't even stand a chance.

why is that? Wrestlers dont pose much of a threat to Silva?

Exactly!

Glad it is starting to sink in.