Herman/Starks - Crossing the ankles in back

anyone else notice herman crossing his ankles and keeping them below starks hips? there was an ankle lock for starks if his ground game was more refined. could have been pretty humiliating.

nobody will click on this thread b/c you don't have condit or diaz in the thread title

Anarkis -
ATLien420 - nobody will click on this thread b/c you don't have condit or diaz in the thread title

I certainly won't Phone Post

My friend was angry as hell that Starks didn't notice it. Herman is really great, but basic stuff like that will get him eventually.

I often cross my ankles when I have someone's back and cannot finish the choke. This is because my ankles are freakishly flexible and I have NEVER been tapped by the ankle lock - even when people are drilling it and I'm not resisting. So I cross, hoping to distract them so I can sink in the choke.

Maybe Herman has something similar. Maybe not, though.

BrettAwesome - My friend was angry as hell that Starks didn't notice it. Herman is really great, but basic stuff like that will get him eventually.

Ed's ground game is sick. He is most likely confident of his ability to avoid anything thrown at him.