Hermes & Benkei at Teans Gurgel

WE ARE SO PROUD OF TIME IN TRAINNING AT THE GURGEL`S TEAM...."THE GUYS ROCKS".....IT IS PRETTY AMAZING HOW THE THINGS WORKS BETTER IN ONE FAMILY GYM......WE HAD AMAZING MOMENTS WITH MANY GUYS LIKE : Dustin Ware, Brian Atterson ( Team Ground Zero's & West Virginia's FIRST BJJ Brown Belt!!!), BILLY, Josh "The Pitbull" Souder, Tim Dunlap (and his lovely wife ) ,Ashley Lockwood, Jon Stuzman , Mike Wells, Jamie Toney
and many others in that team.....

BUT WE NEED TO PUT HERE ONE SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR DUDES SILVIO JORGE GURGEL AND RICH FRANKLIN TO THE BEST AND HARD TRAINNER WITH THEM.....

OSU.......MY FRIENDS.....

hi KKM

ttt

Forrest82.. your funny. :)

Benkei... cool thread!!!

-ShelbyGirl

Benkei- You going to be flying to Kaukauna,Wisconsin when Hermes Franca teaches at the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital charity event on February 12, 2005?

Fearless Goat

TTT for DUM DUM DUM

I have trained with Jorge several times and Rich once. They are both class acts and i hope the very best for them both.

What does OSU mean?

ShelbyGirl

thanks....samurai girl.....thanks

to  Fearless Goat

for sure my friend.......I will be there.....because Hermes will be in the last part of his trainning to MFC....

to NEVERTAP-INC

Osu is the one word that you'll hear the most in my life or to any Samurai.  When you enter or leave the dojo, you bow and say "Osu".  When you greet a fellow , you say "Osu" instead of "hello".  When you respond to an instruction or question in class, you say "Osu" instead of "yes" or "I understand".  When performing kihon waza (basic techniques) in class, each technique is often accompanied with a loud "Osu".  When practicing jiyu kumite (free fighting) in class and your opponent lands a good, hard technique, you say "Osu" to acknowledge your opponent's skill.  As a measure of respect, knockdown fighters at a tournament bow and say "Osu" to the front, to the referee and to each other, before and after the fight.  Osu is used in many situations and seems to mean a lot of things.  But what does it really mean?

Osu is a contraction of the words:

Oshi  meaning "Push", and
Shinobu  meaning "to Endure".

It means patience, determination and perseverance.  Every time we say "Osu", we remind ourselves of this.

MMA training is very demanding.  You push yourself until you think you've reached your limit.  First your body wants to stop, but your mind keeps pushing you.  Then your mind wants to stop, but your spirit keeps you going.  You endure the pain.  You persevere.... 

That is Osu.....

Benkei- I look forward to meeting you. I will most likely like to talk to you about some of your exercises and routines for cardio since you are known as the master.

Fearless Goat

Nice... Thanks.

HEI GUYS...THEY ARE NOT FRANCO COLUMBUS AND ARNOULD....

WHO FUCK ARE THAT GUYS...?????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OSU...

hahahaha ttt,to my metrossexual friend ,gurgel.

Thanks Hermes and Benkei! It was great to see you again Hermes and to have met you Benkei. You guys must come back soon and stay longer (and teach me more shit). Thanks again guys see you soon.

Billy Rush

Hermes- Ready to get your butt kicked by the Fearless Goat in Kaukauna,Wisconsin????? lol.

Fearless Goat

I have trained at a lot of gyms. Jorge is the best instructor I have ever had, and Rich is by far the best training partner. Jorge and Rich teaming up was the best thing that ever happened to either of them.

Chris Lynd

HAHAHAHAHA

DAME

WHO IS EACH ONE ????

PS: Zodiac666

Who is your homegirl Kellyn ?

osu....

who is with Jorge on the picture?

Hei fellas from Casca Grossa ....

is not Jim Carrey with Jorge Gurgel.....

is RICH FRANKLIN .......

is  funny shit.....

TTT to my metro sexual friends........

ps: but great fighters and fellas

OSU......

lol