Hero Bystanders Pull SF Derelict Off Of Useless Woman Cop!

She has no business being a cop, completely nonchalant, lack of situational awareness is a 10/10.

He should be executed on the spot BTW!

5 Likes

She was not only useless… don’t they get some training? I don’t even mean some hand to hand combat training, but just AWARENESS. You are 1 foot apart from a guy and you casually start putting on rubber gloves? While alone and without help? WTF

3 Likes

Even the people that AREN’T shitbags in SF don’t know how to throw a strike. Smdh

2 Likes

How was there 4 people there and not one single soccer kick?

7 Likes

Of course it was San Fran, didn’t you see the faggot punches rain down on the guy when they finally surrounded him?

2 Likes

Wow just WOW! This needs to be the video that is used in training cops what NOT to do.

Those twinks need to watch some old Pride videos for their next stroll through Crazy Homelessville

1 Like

This,

Not this

For clarification

4 Likes

Why the fuck would you rock a beanbag shotgun alone? Then, why would you sling it and go hands-on with someone if not absolutely necessary? Jesus christ, the shit these rookies do these days is maddening. If you are going to a transient call, either get out of the car wearing gloves or raw-dog it and bathe in hand sanitizer after the call.

2 Likes

Holy fuck at those pussy ass men lmao they all were carrying something and didn’t have the sense to put it down

2 Likes

She was mounted so easy. The guy looked like he was reaching for her sidearm or something on her belt as they went down, too. Could have ended way worse. Good job by the crowd, but lol at a couple of them not dropping what was in their hands when going in to help.

Lucky those twinks were there. Even luckier there was so many. One wouldn’t have been enough.

3 Likes

Stank Abbott went right to mount and it even looks like he had an open guard there for a bit.

7 Likes

This is why the standards for LEO’s should have never been modified to accommodate women and smaller men. If you don’t want cops to shoot people they need to be able to physically protect themselves and those they are paid to protect. This cop would be dead if not for someone saving her ass.

2 Likes

That was San Fransisco SWAT team.

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly! Id have gone full Pride! And not San Francisco style pride either.

1 Like

I love how none of them could be bothered to put down what they were holding and use more than one hand… very lightly. Fucking idiots.

1 Like

That dude was going to seriously hut that cop…

Nice takedown and straight to mount by Robo Gracie

6 Likes

Better than most people in that area. I know a certain group that would pull out their phones and yell cheers and take the video in portrait.

5 Likes