Heroes of the Storm

I have had this since Alpha and started to really get into it recently. Anyone else playing? This is my first ever MOBA so I don't know much about them, Id be willing to try DOTA2 or LOL also.

Anyone get the game let me know ill give my battletag. I'm a monster on Valla.

you don't want to stick to 1 toon. get all of them to 5 if you can. no more gold after that.the game isn't bad but the dailys really bore me. feels like a job more than a game

I don't care about gold and I'm sticking with one toon. I've learned my lesson about rerolling all the time in WoW.
Anyone want to play hit me up.

I take that back a bit, when I have some time I will try a new toon or two. I just am busy and the thing I love about HOTS is it isn't the time sink wow is. I just play when I can.

I've heard Blizzard might be canning that whole game due to issues they are having.

I like LOL and will give HotS a try. The game looks fun and I like blizzard characters and games. I saw you can buy a hero pack that gets you into beta but I'll wait until it gets officially released. Phone Post

Yea you can buy the Founders Pack to get beta. Which isn't really paying for Beta since its the same price for people with Beta already. But I wasn't blown away by what you get in it. I'm sure with so many giveaways etc. You can find a beta pretty easy.

Just got an email saying that I'm in the beta. Will check it out this weekend. Phone Post 3.0

Might check it out, seems they sent out closed beta invites to people

I have hots I've been in since beta. I'll add you guys and we can play some. Phone Post 3.0

Since alpha* Phone Post 3.0

also had since alpha, but started playing in beta. Im hooked. I play Valla and Rehgar mainly. Add me for some friend xp bonus homeys

ammazzo#1942

The good and the bad of this game is its all about the team. No matter how good I am if my team sucks we lose.

Ryazzo - The good and the bad of this game is its all about the team. No matter how good I am if my team sucks we lose.
This. If you have a loner that doesn't help with events you pretty much auto lose Phone Post 3.0

King Mo fan -
Ryazzo - The good and the bad of this game is its all about the team. No matter how good I am if my team sucks we lose.
This. If you have a loner that doesn't help with events you pretty much auto lose Phone Post 3.0
Black heart bay is the only exception to this rule. If you can keep the other team busy with 4 ppl and have someone fast taking all the coins it can be a stomp real fast. Phone Post 3.0

The match-making is wearing thin on me. Getting completely demolished by premades who are obviously mic'd up 70% of the time ruins the game. Maybe when this goes live and they have enough players it will change.

Ryazzo - The match-making is wearing thin on me. Getting completely demolished by premades who are obviously mic'd up 70% of the time ruins the game. Maybe when this goes live and they have enough players it will change.

which match mode are you playing? coop is vs bots. quick match it meant to be vs players of like skill. both league options are going to be vs alot of set teams

I play quick match. And yea I mean they promote group play by offering extra experience. But I'm always solo. After playing a bit more I have found I can carry my team as Rehgar by giving them 3 or 4 extra lives. So my win rate with him is a bit above 50%

Ryazzo - I play quick match. And yea I mean they promote group play by offering extra experience. But I'm always solo. After playing a bit more I have found I can carry my team as Rehgar by giving them 3 or 4 extra lives. So my win rate with him is a bit above 50%
If you're gonna heal try malfurion or lili I think they're way better than rehgar. If you follow a carry with malfurion and keep giving them mana it's pretty op Phone Post 3.0