Heroes of the Storm

yea I know I heard lili is strong, but I'm really solid at Rehgar and find him very fun since im used to WoW. Ive never played a game I haven't healed for the most. Also I can solo most anything at higher levels, not heores per se but creeps.

But I will try Malf and Lili sometime though for sure. I find this game more fulfilling as support for some reason. Even games I get tons of kills with Valla it just feels like a team thing, where as heals I feel some personal accomplishment

I've only done the tutorial and a couple of bot matches but I'm not sure how to feel about it. It's different from other mobas and seems much easier. Phone Post 3.0

cleophus - I've only done the tutorial and a couple of bot matches but I'm not sure how to feel about it. It's different from other mobas and seems much easier. Phone Post 3.0

i find it kinda fun. but it really requires a set 5 man team i think. right now with stupid ass dailys i feels more like work than fun to me. feel like i have to login each day to get the dailys done and level that weeks toons to level 5