Heroes reborn

Coming to nbc.
Used to love this show, excited for the comeback!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C6zVQXpUe_0 Phone Post 3.0

I hope this doesn't suck as bad as the last few seasons Phone Post 3.0

I was the only one excited or even familiar with the show but in! Phone Post 3.0

I just started rewatching heroes season 1. Forgot how good it was. Fingers crossed for the new show. Phone Post 3.0

Are they bringing back any of the original cast? Phone Post 3.0

yeah season 1 was the bee's knees. After that it just got progressively worse and I lost interest. I can't remember how far I made it nor do I know how long the show went, I think I dropped off somewhere during season 3?

bradu -

yeah season 1 was the bee's knees. After that it just got progressively worse and I lost interest. I can't remember how far I made it nor do I know how long the show went, I think I dropped off somewhere during season 3?

Same for me Phone Post 3.0

The last season was brutal Phone Post 3.0

TheDarkPassenger - I just started rewatching heroes season 1. Forgot how good it was. Fingers crossed for the new show. Phone Post 3.0
This. Better bot pull a 24 and drop a turd. Phone Post 3.0

Zachary Quinto aka Syler is not returning. Phone Post 3.0

JoejitsuMD - 
bradu -

Same for me Phone Post 3.0

Same for me. I made it like 2 episodes in and vowed that I wouldn't waste another second of my life on it.