Herring was a complete joke

what else to say?

saddly true

Yeah.....underestimated JOB totally!

Total disappointment.

Herring has a wrestling background

Herring is an MMA veteran

Herring is now trained by Ricardo Pires

None of these 3 factors showed itself in the most remotest sense tonight. I like Heath but shit man...

No. The UFC and their shit NSAC rules are the joke. And it's being played on all you fucking jackasses that beg to watch pussies who don't want to fight lay on guys for "wins."

Jake O'Brien and all of you should be ashamed!

Surprised at how poor his grappling was, especially his defense to guard pass.

When was the last time Heath looked good beating a quality opponent?

Joe Rogan pointing out Herring was not using basic blue belt defense....

DAMMMMMM!!!!!

Herring looked like a white belt on the ground . He lacked basic jiu jitsu.. a shadow of his former self

Im not saying Heath was an all american but considering he did wrestle and considering the mma vet he is....

^No shit. lol.

If you don't want to lose via lay n pray, learn to stop a damn takedown.

That was the most sickening performance I've seen by a veteran fighter in years.

have nothing against herring but have always failed to see what makes him impressive.... what does herring do well? every fight I've seen from him leaves me thinking his skills are second tier in every category...

^ he's got good kicks and great knees on the ground but is pretty much a JOAT, MoN.

Whoever that was in there, he did a lousy impersonation of Heath Herring.

Heath has never improved his ground game at all

"No. The UFC and their shit NSAC rules are the joke. And it's being played on all you fucking jackasses that beg to watch pussies who don't want to fight lay on guys for "wins."
Jake O'Brien and all of you should be ashamed!

haulport, you really are a dumbass. What name did you previously post under? How many times have you been banned?

Lay and pray

I am going to get my takedown game sharp so I can Lay and pray and make 6 figures

I said it on another thread: I think Heath is without good wrestlers to train with.

Heath is big and powerful and likes to brawl, which can take a jiu-jitsu man out of his game...it isn't much help against a fighter whose base is wrestling, though, because the wrestler has more effective takedowns than the "average" BJJ-based fighter.

Heath needs to train at a camp that will pay attention to all facets of the game...but his biggest weakness is his wrestling and that's where he needs to start in his rebuilding effort.

Best of luck to Heath, a fighter I normally really appreciate.

I missed it! But my brother told me aout it. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I was in disbelief. No disrespect to Jake o'brian or anything like that, But how the hell did he lose to him? I don't know if I'm gonna watch the tape yet, lol to depressing.