hes a cool little momkey!!!!!

Total momkey

Hell will freeze over if he's ever seen on a porch wearing that!

I mean they probably didn't mean anything bad by it but cmon......nobody thought this was a questionable decision?

wanderpage siljackson - I mean they probably didn't mean anything bad by it but cmon......nobody thought this was a questionable decision?
Pretty sure it's a Swedish company they are probably confused as fuck over the backlash

DaveFu -

See the source image

ABCTT_Disco Dracula -
DaveFu -

See the source image

He’s just taking it back, that’s all. 

Nitecrawler -
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -
DaveFu -

See the source image

He’s just taking it back, that’s all. 

Perfect

StankieEdgar -
wanderpage siljackson - I mean they probably didn't mean anything bad by it but cmon......nobody thought this was a questionable decision?
Pretty sure it's a Swedish company they are probably confused as fuck over the backlash
Ahh that would make sense

She always said to be nice to the Jewish kids

Altofsky -

#SheenyCurseFTW

Nitecrawler -
Altofsky -

#SheenyCurseFTW

lmao

and then there's her name for broken bottles

that movie is better than I originally gave it credit for

StankieEdgar -
Nitecrawler -
Altofsky -

#SheenyCurseFTW

lmao

and then there's her name for broken bottles

that movie is better than I originally gave it credit for
Come to think of it, maybe my grandmother was racist.

eeeeh eeeeeh eeeeeeh

StankieEdgar -
They are European, they definitely know. In soccer stadiums all across Europe, African players and even some Brazilians that are black/mixed, get bananas thrown at them and are subjected to "monkey" chants. It is pretty rampant over there.

chief123 - 
StankieEdgar -
They are European, they definitely know. In soccer stadiums all across Europe, African players and even some Brazilians that are black/mixed, get bananas thrown at them and are subjected to "monkey" chants. It is pretty rampant over there.

100% true

hbo had a huge story on real sports^^^^^^

I'm far from a SJW, but posting a link to a black kid and calling him a monkey is in very, very poor taste...

Homeslice - 

I'm far from a SJW, but posting a link to a black kid and calling him a monkey is in very, very poor taste...

sorry cheese whizzzzzz

Homeslice - 

Isn't it racist to think that way?

What about a black kid looks like a monkey and more than any other kid? Don't most monkey's have white skin and black hair? I could see beaners being offended, but not black kids.

I've always called little kids in the family, little wild monkeys.