He's Back , Already.

Kimo ...."Yes, it's true!"

Cage Rage Championships is now officially confirming the rumours about Kimo fighting at Cage Rage. Having finally signed the contracts, UFC, Pride and K-1 legend Kimo Leopoldo is on his way to Wembley Arena to make his British debut at the fast selling Cage Rage 18: Battleground.

Kimo is best known as the first man that put the Gracie's to the test. His epic battle with mixed martial arts legend Royce Gracie in 1994 at UFC 3 is arguably one of the best bouts ever in UFC history.

Kimo has since catapulted into the limelight with a growing fan base over the world. His trademark entrance into the octagon carrying a huge cross on his back is now notorious. Since his MMA debut nearly twelve (12) years ago, Kimo has travelled the world, fighting some of the best MMA fighters in the planet at the most prestigious stages, and he has accumulated a steady track record with many wins and only a few losses to his name. On behalf of Cage Rage Championships, it really is a honour to welcome the legendary Kimo into our midst at Cage Rage 18.

The only remaining problem we have now is... who will Kimo fight???

We searched high and low for a strong man with an iron will to beat a veteran like Kimo, and after much deliberation we are proud to announce that Kimo will be facing our very own Dave "The Enforcer" Legeno for a heavyweight showdown. Both men like to strike and neither man is afraid of the other, but more importantly, both like to throw 'bombs' looking for that ultimate KO!

Kimo v Legeno will be a fight for the history books.

mma weekly

LOL @ Legano getting another shot in Cage Rage. He really doesn't deserve to fight at that level. That's being honest.

http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?FighterID=14584

Kimo is washed up, but if Cage Rage want to sign him, that's up to them.. I think they could find a more suitable fighter to headline their cards.

Cheap and powerful marketing - a good business decision

Dont hate Kimo the dude needs a job.After bad drug test for WFA its of to Europe for a payday!

Legeno has never won and never shown anything other
than balls.

Should be a silly fight

DROC

Alot of people have balls, but it takes skill and years of solid training to make it to the big show.. As Cage Rage is UK's biggest show, they should set a better example.

Legeno has never won and never shown anything other
than balls.

Should be a silly fight

DROC

and you told rdalton to stop promoting.lol ,amyways i remember him from carrying the cross and having all the tribal and being a preacher.i will definatley check him out .i am always am looking forward to seeing kimo in action.

"His epic battle with mixed martial arts legend Royce Gracie in 1994 at UFC 3 is arguably one of the best bouts ever in UFC history."

I'd argue against that. It was only notable because it was the first time people thought Royce might be in trouble. Watching it now, you can see Kimo landed NO punches, and although he had Royce's back for a few seconds, never really got any offense going.

His epic battle with Severn, his windmill impression vs. Sapp... THAT's what you get when you sign Kimo.

and you told rdalton to stop promoting.lol

Um No , I just noticed the same threads coming from the same person. Keep training , it is september come friday.