Hey all, been a while. New wood, for Fan Expo!

hey everyone, thank you so much for letting me share my artwork with the community. 

I'm going to Vegas! Made a bunch of cool things where I substitute He-Man, Skeletor, Wolverine, Cyclops, Hulk & Thor into scenes from Browne vs Griggs, MacDonald vs Mills, and Mir vs Lesnar I 

Plus posters and some shirts. 

WAKE UP NEW YORK, MMA IS NOT A CRIME

It's a big investment (gamble) in my career so if you turn up there, say hello. I'll be the guy wondering if he just spent his savings on a pipe dream.

Seriously, I do plan on sticking around for the rest of my life, enriching the quality of fight culture and creating iconography befitting of the legends of our sport. 

best

Chris

Wish I could go to the Expo and fights and if I did I would definitely support a fellow UGer. Good to see someone chase their dream and as a New York resident i appreciate the message. Best of luck to you and I hope the UG shows you some support. This place can be really great and generous at times and I hope for your sake that this is one of them. Phone Post 3.0

Amazing stuff Phone Post 3.0

clayclamitia - Wish I could go to the Expo and fights and if I did I would definitely support a fellow UGer. Good to see someone chase their dream and as a New York resident i appreciate the message. Best of luck to you and I hope the UG shows you some support. This place can be really great and generous at times and I hope for your sake that this is one of them. Phone Post 3.0

hey since you're in NYC (or did you mean NY state?), I'm going to also be at the NYC MMA expo at the Javits center July 26th and 27th. 

woodstainedglass -
clayclamitia - Wish I could go to the Expo and fights and if I did I would definitely support a fellow UGer. Good to see someone chase their dream and as a New York resident i appreciate the message. Best of luck to you and I hope the UG shows you some support. This place can be really great and generous at times and I hope for your sake that this is one of them. Phone Post 3.0

hey since you're in NYC (or did you mean NY state?), I'm going to also be at the NYC MMA expo at the Javits center July 26th and 27th. 

I'm out on the east end of Long Island but if I'm not working maybe I'll make a trip in. Didn't even know there was an expo, is this the first one and any big name fighters going to being there? Phone Post 3.0

so badass.. love these

great job as always

RickStorm - 

so badass.. love these

great job as always

Thanks man, it's been a real pleasure knowing that fans are seeing the work. 

clayclamitia - 
woodstainedglass -

I'm out on the east end of Long Island but if I'm not working maybe I'll make a trip in. Didn't even know there was an expo, is this the first one and any big name fighters going to being there? Phone Post 3.0

I got contacted about it only last week and don't know any specifics, so sorry about that. Last year Frankie Edgar, Uriah Hall, Matt Serra and Nate Diaz ( I got to meet him for a second and show him a piece I made of him vs Cerrone) were there. 

The coolest thing was Ryan LaFlare was just walking around (he hadn't made his debut yet) and stopped by my table and we shot the shit for a while. 

So where's the wood?  You're going to show us some muscle chicks?

Diesel67 - 

So where's the wood?  You're going to show us some muscle chicks?

This is the new stuff: 

Still wrapping this one up, almost done. 

Muscle chicks... got it. They're next ;)