Hey anti gun fucking commie scums!

Zsame.

Where did I say anything about democrats you stupid fucktard commie piece of shit?

1 Like

murica GIF

1 Like

By saying that when I didn’t mention democrats you implied that democrats want to take guns and are commies. Nice job tard.

You remain a halfwit. At least you spared us the “I’m not a lefty, but” bullshit.

Being able to own guns is a simple counter force to a communist encroaching government that wants to disarm the citizens for the particular reason of encroachment. I don’t get why it’s such a difficult concept. US is a counter force to China, Russia is a counter force to the US, China is a counter force to Russia etc. It’s that just with citizens against government. It’s a system designed to prevent a takeover by subversion or force.

3 Likes

I’m not a lefty, AND I’m in favor of the 2A. Have fun figuring that out.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Simone Biles Olympics GIF by Team USA

Not all democrats want to take our guns.

Just the ones you fuckwits vote into power. Gun loving democrats vote for politicians that tell you to your face they want to take your guns, and then say “yeah, but they can’t because of the laws.”

Hey dipshits, you are voting for people who’s job it is to make and change laws.

Edit: this was directed at Zeek, not KJ

1 Like
3 Likes