hey bros

It’s fine bros… I’ll just keep the conversation in my head. Thanks

I had 300mgs of trazadone, on top of a pint of vodka. I can’t quiet this it seems, so I’m just looking for advice<br />

Hope you can get some sleep soon my friend. keep your head up, you'll get through this

lay off the alcohol it will only depress you more. Drink some water. If you didn't drink i'd say take a xanax or any sort of it and relax. 

Thanks man, I know I need it. It just eludes me

Acidic - 

lay off the alcohol it will only depress you more. Drink some water. If you didn't drink i'd say take a xanax or any sort of it and relax. 

I was afraid to take anymore trazadone… so I opened the bottle. Neither seem to help, but I’ll lay off the booze. I have a family, can’t go under

jbbarne -
Acidic - 

I was afraid to take anymore trazadone… so I opened the bottle. Neither seem to help, but I’ll lay off the booze. I have a family, can’t go under

What’s making you feel this sort of way? any trigger to it? 

Get some kratom when you can. It'll boost your mood better then anything on the market.

I know how you feel or close to it. I deal with a lot of depression and anxiety. 

Yeah, I buried my best friend/father figure 2 weeks ago. I miss him more than anything.

Kratom is probably unavailable where I am. But I’ll look. I can’t give in, but I want to.

I have kids. My energy is off the charts. But I’m so depressed… I don’t get it.

jbbarne - Yeah, I buried my best friend/father figure 2 weeks ago. I miss him more than anything.

Kratom is probably unavailable where I am. But I’ll look. I can’t give in, but I want to.

I have kids. My energy is off the charts. But I’m so depressed… I don’t get it.

Sorry to hear brotha hopefully that feeling passes by. You have kids a source of light so think of them

If it's not just order it online. It's helped me tremendously with depression and anxiety. Get better bro. There's a thread on the OG for depression, suicide and etc ill link it soon

Thanks, I posted there too. I’m just lost man. It’s so weird…

OP, if you feel down and alone right now. You can always pray to god for guidance. That’s the best advice I can give you. I hope you feel better

MeNoSurrenderr - 

OP, if you feel down and alone right now. You can always pray to god for guidance. That’s the best advice I can give you. I hope you feel better

Thanks, been trying that. I believe He can help… just waiting for that answer.

I know it’s late, but some exercise would help with the nervous energy. Follow it up with a hot shower and switch to cold water for a minute at the end. Sounds funny, but always makes me feel better when I need to relax.

Consider seeing a holistic doctor who will not just throw a pill bottle at you. Exercise if you can. And talk to someone you know trust and look up to. Wish you well man. We all do.

I would visit a healthcate professional, if that is possible. That being said, listen to some soothing music on low volume. Take a hot shower. Cuddle your pet if you have one. Do things that relax you man. I work nights and sometimes go days with just a handful of hrs sleep. I know where your coming from. 

Sounds like anxiety bro. I'm not in your shoes but try putting some chill music that you like on the headphones and try laying down face-up outside and trip out on some stars. Concentrate on inhaling and exhaling as smoothly as possible.

If there's alot of shit going on in your life maybe see a professional to talk to. Last resort should be medication man. 

I read deeper into the thread and saw you're dealing with the loss of someone very close to you. There are grief counseling helplines for bereavement situations like this if you feel you need it.

jbbarne - I think I'm losing my mind. I can't breath, my chest hurts... I can't focus.

I suddenly stutter all the time. I want to die, but don’t want to kill myself

I’m so sad, but so energetic at the same time.

I know this is just a forum, but no one in real life is awake. IDK what to do

Anxiety my man… you gotta relax. If you have an iphone or android go to the appstore and download one of those meditation/hypnosis apps. That shit really works… just follow it, release all that negative energy, and let the stress fall right off your shoulders. You gotta stay strong. Life isn’t easy, and you can’t be a paper wall. Nothing lasts forever, not even bad aids…lol 

Hey brotha,

I hope you are doing ok.

Think of 1 or 2 things you can remember that cause an instant smile. Try not to use a person as this can cause a downside. 

Keep posting to the UG and let us know, just pop in to day hi. It works, were here bro