Hey Canada!

Biggest DQ in Ottawa right across from my office...

Crazyhook owns the Ottawa DQ I tell you...OWNS!

well that would make crazyhook the coolest Dairy Queen owner in all the world.

Crazyhook owns the Dairy Queen, and is also part owner of Kresy Kreme. Apparently if you buy enough of their donuts, they give you part ownership in the company. Who knew....

Patow

patow, i don't know who you are, but if you ever need a place to stay in maryland...there's a great Residence Inn right down the street.

Party at Fabes place!

Patow should be on your list of Canadians to be friends with. He has a nack for finding woman who do almost anything. We had emptied a few beer cans together

I also invented the Kresy Kreme Blizzard!!!! 1700 calories

PLease nobody post a picture of me in my work uniform!

Patow is good people! He has the Dougie® seal of approval!

patow.. if you check this.. go read the fishing site, I am giving our pal FRC the gears :)

I had a friend in Sudbury who got held up at the DQ he worked at. Had a gun pointed in his face and everything. He quit the next day.
never did get the free blizzard he promised...

ok crazyhook, patow is on my list now.

i just hope he doesn't let it get to his head.

No not at all man, he actually is the Official " Make sure the American friends are happy" Consultant. Does a great job of showing people around and hooking them up with beautiful chicks ( most have been previously enjoyed but what the hell do you want for free).
I will also upgrade your small blizzard to a large and sneek in an extra topping free of charge.

Its what we do in the Great White North

Fabes, you can even use my parking space when you come up:

Patow

It's all about Hot Eats & Cool Treats when you ride with Crazyhook in the Great White North.....

Not to mention, he rides in style......

Patow

BBBWAAAHHHH!!!!

you know you have a ride anytime in the DQmobile Patow...

lol @ my actual Dad in the picture eating his upgraded Treat

patow is so much funnier than canario. canario, you've been replaced!

Fabes, it's a trap......first he is funny, then he'll sing songs to you, next thing you know, you'll be spooning

Canario.. Posting a funny photoshop that I created also does not make you funny