Hey Canadians!! WHO DO WE VOTE FOR!? SERIOUSLY!

Can we just vote for Peter Mansbridge instead?

Wayne Gretzky? Phone Post 3.0

ABH.

(Anybody But Harper) Phone Post 3.0

sublime13 - Wayne Gretzky? Phone Post 3.0

Nailed it!

Qannebiss - ABH.

(Anybody But Harper) Phone Post 3.0

Obviously! :) It's time for him to gooooooo

Rob Ford is the only answer

Ndp and the liberals turned me off with their agenda to bring in 100 000 syrian refugees. Canada is full. Phone Post 3.0

we're going to hand him a minority gov't again and he doesn't give a fuck cause he will just keep doing what he wants anyway

best bet is to try to determine who has the best chance of winning against the Conservative in your riding and vote for them. http://www.votetogether.ca/ can provide some insight but best bet is to actually try to engage non-voters in your own sphere of influence.

Ich liebe Katzen - 

I fucking love Rick Mercer!! 

Vic Vinegar - Ndp and the liberals turned me off with their agenda to bring in 100 000 syrian refugees. Canada is full. Phone Post 3.0
We were full when your family came here idiot. Phone Post 3.0

Vic Vinegar - Ndp and the liberals turned me off with their agenda to bring in 100 000 syrian refugees. Canada is full. Phone Post 3.0
I have no problem with 100 000 refuges, not do most people. We have a very big country and we don't even use most of it. Phone Post 3.0

Vic Vinegar - Ndp and the liberals turned me off with their agenda to bring in 100 000 syrian refugees. Canada is full. Phone Post 3.0

New Brunswick could use the extra 100,000 bodies. There's been negative population growth here forever it seems.

UltraViolentRay - we're going to hand him a minority gov't again and he doesn't give a fuck cause he will just keep doing what he wants anyway

best bet is to try to determine who has the best chance of winning against the Conservative in your riding and vote for them. http://www.votetogether.ca/ can provide some insight but best bet is to actually try to engage non-voters in your own sphere of influence.
Thanks for the info Ray Phone Post 3.0

UltraViolentRay - we're going to hand him a minority gov't again and he doesn't give a fuck cause he will just keep doing what he wants anyway

In the Harper vid I posted above he said he would quit if it's a minority. Don't know if that's a tactic but fuck. 

Mulcair wants to send our troops home, and is against Bill C-51 and I like that..

I really dont know enough about every candidate...that's why I made this thread so I can see others opinions and learn more about each one.

Senester - 
I have no problem with 100 000 refuges, not do most people. We have a very big country and we don't even use most of it. Phone Post 3.0

I have no problem at all with 100,000 refuges coming here... If it helps them, bring them here!

voted up for the link ray :)

Jewbacca -
We were full when your family came here idiot. Phone Post 3.0
Sure sure. Lets bring em all over. I am sure they will become productive members of society. Cant wait for my tax dollars to get them new houses, and welfare.

Hopefully a big chunk of them end up in your city. Idiot. Phone Post 3.0

actually, as kid of legal immigrants, i have a problem. i think most white, liberal idealistic people don't.

i have a problem with '100 000' syrians as portrayed. first, it's obviously just attempted vote grabbing.

how about let's screen them first before a kneejerk reaction because of a dead floating boy? children were getting slaughtered for months in the developing world, let alone syria. and in syria, christians are an ethnic minority and were being targeted by all sides for many months. funny how canada didn't jump into the picture then. or why not let in 100 000 africans who are under massive oppression in various states? what about 100 000 tibetans because the chinese deposed their government and razed their lands? or the oppressed in burma who were getting beaten, jailed and murdered?
what about the women suffering under the boko harem? iranian students? etc.

if we are letting in anyone, it should be families, not hordes of men on iphones wearing designer clothes like they are in europe.

anyhow, bill c-51, and sexual predator senators makes me turn away from the pcs. anyone who is degrading democracy in canada shouldn't be in power. the liberals rightly lost power last time because of corruption under martin/chretien and now it's the conservative's turn.