Hey Cherrypicker

I was wondering if you could help me with something. The guy who runs the Christian book store here in town used to be a Catholic monk, but he's a Protestant now. Anyway, he mentioned something one time about how Catholics bury a statue of St Joseph (i think?) in their yards to help them sell their house.

I asked about it on here once before, and some Catholics knew what i was talking about, and some didn't. Unfortunately, the ones who didn't accused me of making the whole practice up, and the issue never really got discussed.

I was just wondering if you knew anything about this, or had heard of anyone doing it? I'm curious about it and I can't ever seem to find anyone to talk to about it.

It should go without saying that I'm serious and this isn't a trick question, but since Kolbe is being a cock today I'll go ahead and say it anyway. Thanks in advance for your time

LOL Bludhall!

lol

"It should go without saying that I'm serious and this isn't a trick question, but since Kolbe is being a cock today I'll go ahead and say it anyway."

Get used to it. My sole purpose on this forum is to watch what you say about the Catholic Church, and to expose you when necessary.

Wow, absolutely not a wise position for a moderator, even if he is kidding (which I think he is not).

I don't know anything about this practice. I would tell you if I did. I have never heard of it before until I read about here. Probably when you previously asked about it.

I am guessing it is probably a cultural thing practiced in certain parts of the world.

"Wow, absolutely not a wise position for a moderator, even if he is kidding (which I think he is not)."

I am not kidding, and I am not a mod on this forum.

Well, so I guess you know that you are implicity menacing him (like banning or editing his posts).

You are a red namer and you say explicity that your purpose is to "watch what you say about the Catholic Church, and to expose you when necessary".

Why is that? Do you like to pick people that you persecute on the forum? Can´t you control yourself? If you don´t, please quit with moderation.

Donna, relax. I am not a mod on this forum, and will not be using any of my mod powers on this forum. End of story.

Ok, I take your word on that.

But anyone who doesn´t know it may think the same I did.

cherry picker, thanks for the answer. I don't know the origin of it either, but its apparently pretty widespread, because this guy is from Mass originally, and now he's here in GA, and he has talked to people in both places that do that. So i don't know what the deal is

"my sole purpose on this forum is to derive some good out of the fundementalist madness by poking fun at you all. Thereby amusing myself."

nothing wrong with that...