Hey, crybabies; Look @ the card for 280 šŸ”„

Bella has shown a lot of promise so far in her short and young MMA career. Hope she does big things for the Mir name.

1 Like

Throw a lightweight contender fight on that card and itā€™s as solid a main as we have had for a while.

I hope O Malley signs for that fight, Yan will bury him and it will be great to watch.

1 Like

But if by the off chance the Oā€™Malley hype train is for real :eyes::eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

Heā€™s too fragile man and has his candy floss head buried firmly up his own arsehole, heā€™s smarter than Iā€™m giving him credit for I know but heā€™s prime time for a reality check if he goes up against the likes of Yan right now.

1 Like

Iā€™d guess it means talking to them, trying to work it out, but nothing signed yet

Iā€™m with you but I do love a hype train and the prospect of what could happen if he pulled off a W

2 Likes

FUCK YEA

4 Likes

holyfuck, this card is STACKED

2 Likes

possibly getting a job that requires nights on Saturdays. I may quit before I start because of this card. lol

4 Likes

HOLY SHIT.

Is this one of the most stacked UFC cards ever??

2 Likes

Excellent

Lolā€¦no

3 Likes

Gotta be top 10

2 Likes

Youā€™re right, from a hardcore fan perspective this is on the most stacked cards, but with casuals theyā€™ll hardly know these guys. Except Oliveira and Oā€™malley and maybe Dillashaw

2 Likes

Dont get me wrongā€¦my load size is pretty high for this card

1 Like

Fuck the casual fans the only names they care about our McGregor Masvidal and Diaz lol

3 Likes

Itā€™s a great card, top 10 all times a stretch though.

3 Likes

From a hardcore perspective, all of these guys are champs, former champs or have a very good chance at being champā€¦ except Oā€™Malley lol

4 Likes

I hope Yan sleeps dude

2 Likes