Hey Dana Wei$$

Maybe you want to give a guy like me a $5 break on the price of this thing, you money grubber. I got the Brock Lesnar hype going and that's the only reason anyone would care to buy you PPV. 

Nobody is feeling the $5 surcharge for rematches of 2 lopsided fights. I got them interested with the Brock talk.

maybe you and the FrittataBergs can hook a long time fan up. Otherwise, I make a boycott.

Pitbull3744 - 

Bro youre a fucking chump and a joke around here these days and your italian gimmick is getting old especially since your favorite fighter who just happens to suck got the boot from the UFC.  

Quit stocking my life. I'm more clever when I'm asleep than you are at your very best.

Scram, you boring pest.

Pitbull3744, don't make the same mistake Pitbull3743 made. Don't fuck with Loopz.

Grazie, BigSleep. I been in this shit since Pitbulls 1 & 2 were noobs to ECW

Pitbull3744 - 

Bro youre a fucking chump and a joke around here these days and your italian gimmick is getting old especially since your favorite fighter who just happens to suck got the boot from the UFC.  

Hahaha that was a dominant response.

How many threads do you need to post about the $5 increase?

Maybe you should start talking about how you are going to stream the event anyway like you did in the other thread.. Phone Post 3.0

You're talkin' to my boy Loopz all wrong, Cuz. Watch your fuckin' mouth before I pay you a visit. Understand? Say it. Phone Post 3.0

So what if I'm his family? What if we're all his family?? Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Reco Groman - How many threads do you need to post about the $5 increase?

Maybe you should start talking about how you are going to stream the event anyway like you did in the other thread.. Phone Post 3.0

Some sword swallower deleted that one. Dear Leader no likey. 

Bobby Lupo -

Surely you can get someone in your neighborhood to give you $5 for the greasy couch..put it on the curb with a price tag on it. Phone Post 3.0

Lupo, your threads have been quality as of late. Judging from my subs, I can clearly see that.

Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Reco Groman - 
Bobby Lupo -

Surely you can get someone in your neighborhood to give you $5 for the greasy couch..put it on the curb with a price tag on it. Phone Post 3.0

It's a matter of principle. I never pay the Gringo price.

The man cave is fucking mint, bro

I thought you quit UFC for life after they cut Sakara?

gokudamus stole my name iv - I thought you quit UFC for life after they cut Sakara?

I have. I ain't spending a penny on them. 

Anderson P Sonnen - Lupo, your threads have been quality as of late. Judging from my subs, I can clearly see that.

Phone Post 3.0

Truth, right here. Loopz is the one putting the ug on his back, taking away the sting of Frank Gallagher's passing.

His name was Frank Gallagher.

Thank you for bringing comfort to us all, during these hard times, Signore Lupo.

ufc98newb -
Anderson P Sonnen - Lupo, your threads have been quality as of late. Judging from my subs, I can clearly see that.

Phone Post 3.0

Truth, right here. Loopz is the one putting the ug on his back, taking away the sting of Frank Gallagher's passing.

Thank you for bringing comfort to us all, during these hard times, Signore Lupo.
What happened to Frank? Phone Post 3.0

Gilbosh -
ufc98newb -

Phone Post 3.0

I'm confused. Forgive me, but I'm pretty sure I see Frank posting on the OG all the time. Phone Post 3.0

Gilbosh - 
ufc98newb -

Phone Post 3.0

permaban for some og nonsense involving Jason and idoharm, a merry christmas call from idoharm to jason; jason e-mailing his lack of appreciation to idoharm; idoharm posting said e-mail to reddit; frank re-posting said e-mail to og; "an extensive mod log" for Frank; and finally, and non-unanimous vote by the mods to drop the banhammer, and the final kiss of death by Jason.

That is all I will know or will say. Do not wish to derail and send this thread to 'what if'

Pitbull3744 - 
Kostakio - You're talkin' to my boy Loopz all wrong, Cuz. Watch your fuckin' mouth before I pay you a visit. Understand? Say it. Phone Post 3.0

Im going to stab you with a soddering iron

Adjustable? or straight plug in? I just want to get the visual right.. "ld" btw..

ufc98newb -
Gilbosh - 
ufc98newb -

Phone Post 3.0

permaban for some og nonsense involving Jason and idoharm, a merry christmas call from idoharm to jason; jason e-mailing his lack of appreciation to idoharm; idoharm posting said e-mail to reddit; frank re-posting said e-mail to og; "an extensive mod log" for Frank; and finally, and non-unanimous vote by the mods to drop the banhammer, and the final kiss of death by Jason.

That is all I will know or will say. Do not wish to derail and send this thread to 'what if'
Phone Post 3.0