Hey Dana Wei$$

Mods are OOC around here. There are still good ones.

1. jew
    1. Someone who practices Judaism.

2. Derogatory term for someone tight with their money or someone not very generous.

kalt - So this guy hates jews so much he pretends people who aren't jewish are jews, makes up jewish names for them, and then hates on them for being jewish in his mind?

What a piece of shit.
It's almost sundown, get off the internet. Pigur Phone Post 3.0

Bobby Lupo is no anti-Semite. I've been to Israel 4 times, live in friggin Brooklyn and my girl is a Jew broad from Israel who speaks Jew talk.

I'm also a Chris Weidman fan Phone Post 3.0

Pitbull3744 -

Bro youre a fucking chump and a joke around here these days and your italian gimmick is getting old especially since your favorite fighter who just happens to suck got the boot from the UFC.  

I thought it was funny, maybe I am a bad guy. Phone Post 3.0

Men joke around and break balls. Vaginas get offended. Naw'mean? Phone Post 3.0

On a board where people call other people faggots every five minutes and thats OK...say the word "jew", heads explode. Phone Post 3.0

Anderson P Sonnen - On a board where people call other people faggots every five minutes and thats OK...say the word "jew", heads explode. Phone Post 3.0

this appears to be correct. did not know that until today.

Anderson P Sonnen - On a board where people call other people faggots every five minutes and thats OK...say the word "jew", heads explode. Phone Post 3.0
Boom Phone Post 3.0

So being a Jew is worse than being gay? What if you're BOTH? [oh noz face] Phone Post 3.0

P.S. I love Israeli food. I work in Williamsburg (Brooklyn) and it's delicious and healthy. It reminds me of Greek food. Phone Post 3.0

Kostakio - So being a Jew is worse than being gay? What if you're BOTH? [oh noz face] Phone Post 3.0
I'll tweet the Iron Sheik for a definitive answer on this matter Phone Post 3.0

I can't speak for Loopz but I have no problem with Jews. They're almost always professional and quiet. As far as the flack they get for how they conduct their business, I always say, "Be your own boss if you don't like having one." Phone Post 3.0

kalt - you can say the word 'jew' all you want. nobody ever suggested it was politically incorrect. depends how it's used. but clearly OP has a problem with jews. that's worth noting. the guy hates jews so much he pretends people are jews and hates on them for it.

i think people are overly sensitive about 'fag' when it's clearly not being used to refer to gay people. "that shirt is faggy" is okay as far as i'm concerned but "fags will burn in hell" is not okay.
So calling a person a Jew is not ok? In ethnical and/or unethnical ways? Such as, "stop being a jew" or " These Jews can really cook! ". Phone Post 3.0

kalt - you can say the word 'jew' all you want. nobody ever suggested it was politically incorrect. depends how it's used. but clearly OP has a problem with jews. that's worth noting. the guy hates jews so much he pretends people are jews and hates on them for it.

i think people are overly sensitive about 'fag' when it's clearly not being used to refer to gay people. "that shirt is faggy" is okay as far as i'm concerned but "fags will burn in hell" is not okay.

You must be a fun guy to hang around. Real life of the party.

Half the people coming over tonight for the UFC are Jews. I got no problem with Jews....until it comes time to kick in for the PPV and food..........ooooooh

People are so sensative. In a world where words (created by mere humans mind you) offend people, it leaves me scratching my head.
"Ohh don't say that, you're racist!"
"Ohh you must be politically correct when using certain words, because someone will cry!"

Don't get me wrong, I rarely ever say these so-called racial slurs, but I don't get why people are so soft when it comes to that subject. I'm half Native American and if you called me a savage redskin, I wouldn't give one single fuck about it, nor would I consider you a racist...unless you wanted to kill me because of it.

Color me cruel, but I just don't get it. Phone Post 3.0

kalt - 
Anderson P Sonnen - 
kalt - you can say the word 'jew' all you want. nobody ever suggested it was politically incorrect. depends how it's used. but clearly OP has a problem with jews. that's worth noting. the guy hates jews so much he pretends people are jews and hates on them for it.

So calling a person a Jew is not ok? In ethnical and/or unethnical ways? Such as, "stop being a jew" or " These Jews can really cook! ". Phone Post 3.0

That's the exact opposite of what I said, which was "you can say the word 'jew' all you want"

Whatever, Gaylord

Pitbull3744 - 

Bro youre a fucking chump and a joke around here these days and your italian gimmick is getting old especially since your favorite fighter who just happens to suck got the boot from the UFC.  

Voted the fuck down.

Show some fucking respect ya mook.

duckhuntgangsta - Bobby I just lost all respect for you. Convenient how you ignore Lorenzo is Italian you cheap dumb ass. Bobby is the new bigot Phone Post 3.0

He's being a FrittataWitz in this whole thing too. I Tweeted him in Italian about what a disgrazia it was to fire Sakara on Christmas and put the screws to the fans with this extra $5 for rematches of one sided squashes. 

He's not off the hook by any stretch. 

duckhuntgangsta - 
Bobby Lupo - Bobby Lupo is no anti-Semite. I've been to Israel 4 times, live in friggin Brooklyn and my girl is a Jew broad from Israel who speaks Jew talk.

I'm also a Chris Weidman fan Phone Post 3.0
You're also acting like an ignorant prick. Yeah yeah I have a black friend too and have been to Harlem 2.5 times. Phone Post 3.0

Bro, I'm cheering for the Jewish fighter tonight. I even married one of them. What else do I gotta do to make you happy? Say that the Romans, not the Jews killed Jesus?