Hey Dana

You're a man of action.

Hows about getting this embarrassing judging situation in MMA fixed.  Haven't we had enough abortions lately? 

At what point are you going to take some initiative?

Mad Xyientist - You're a man of action.

Hows about getting this embarrassing judging situation in MMA fixed.  Haven't we had enough abortions lately? 

VTFU

Marc Ratner is supposed to start working on the judging and reffing by doing a lot more seminars once they get Toronto and New York sanctioned. So the sooner politicians get this thing sanctioned the sooner the judging and reffing will improve.

Its is easy to be pro-choice if you just imagine that every abortion would have grown up to be Cecil Peoples. In fact, kind of makes me want to make abortion mandatory.

HOWtasteMYbigPP - Marc Ratner is supposed to start working on the judging and reffing by doing a lot more seminars once they get Toronto and New York sanctioned. So the sooner politicians get this thing sanctioned the sooner the judging and reffing will improve.

That's just way too much passing the buck.  Dana writes the checks to the commissions.  Its time he compiles a list of acceptable and non-acceptable judges and tells the commissions to get compliant or he'll run elsewhere.

No more Tony Weeks, no more Douglas Crosby, No more Glen Trowbridge, No more Patricia Morse Jarman, and certainly no more Cecil Peoples.

How about we get actual MMA judges and not some karate sensei or boxing judges to do the judging?

The sport is big enough to have it's own types of judges, not boxing judging rejects

^  The commission won't get rid of "their people"

They make all these ridiculous hurdles to becoming a new judge other like judging a billion amateur fights instead of finding a way to accurately measure and assess judging aptitude.  All while they let complete incompetents judge the biggest fights in the sport.  They are masters at hiding behing bureaucracy.

That's why the guy with the checkbook needs to step in, on the fans' and fighters' behalf.

Neither of us deserve this.

Mad Xyientist - 
HOWtasteMYbigPP - Marc Ratner is supposed to start working on the judging and reffing by doing a lot more seminars once they get Toronto and New York sanctioned. So the sooner politicians get this thing sanctioned the sooner the judging and reffing will improve.

That's just way too much passing the buck.  Dana writes the checks to the commissions.  Its time he compiles a list of acceptable and non-acceptable judges and tells the commissions no events until they are 100% compliant with the list.

No more Tony Weeks, no more Douglas Crosby, No more Glen Trowbridge, No more Patricia Morse Jarman, and certainly no more Cecil Peoples.

I completely agree with you sir, and I'm pretty sure Dana would as well. Which is why I think your giving Dana way too much credit when it comes to influence with commissions. He's even said in interviews that the commissions don't give a fuck about what he thinks. While I'm sure that's a bit of an overstatement. I really do think he genuinely hates seeing judging and reffing ruining fights. So to me it would make zero sense to think he wouldn't do anything about it if he could.

I agree, I just have zero faith in the commissions to do anything to actually improve their habitual shitting in the living room.  They suck and they're just trying to maintain their racket.

For the sake of the sport, we need to solve this problem ASAP.

"Don't leave it in the hands of the judges" is NOT a solution.

Maybe Dana needs to say fuck the boxing judges and appoint his own to his events. This is getting ridiculous.

semtex_girlfriend - 

How about we get actual MMA judges and not some karate sensei or boxing judges to do the judging?

The sport is big enough to have it's own types of judges, not boxing judging rejects

+1