Hey Frank Trigg, Remember when you talked?

Shit about me on the radio...

Well reap the whirlwind you woman beating scum bag!

lol, over the years you've gone out of your way to talk shit about some of the most accomplished people in the history of this sport and probably would have done so on radio if given the opportunity.   Trigg is a pos, but you're calling someone out for talking shit while you've routinely bashed some of the sports greatest legends and practitioners of BJJ just to work a Judo troll angle.  What a joke.

1 Like

I never bashed anyone that wasn't a butt flopping fagit!!!

And you seem upset!!

lol!! 

1 Like

sub

Train Judo - I never bashed anyone that wasn't a butt flopping fagit!!!

And you seem upset!!

im sorry, but uh....who are you?

ttt for the Q man

Huilo_95 - 

And you seem upset!!

and whatsup with the homophobic stuff man?

Huilo, log in with one of your other names and try one of those angles, this "not knowing who I am" one isnt working, fagit..

Jason please delete thread. Racism towards fagits is unacceptable. Phone Post

that Trigg rocket is great. WTF is up with the titanic pose tho, doesn't he know the rules cock pics aren't suppose to show face or balls.

Q threads always deliver.

Train Judo - Huilo, log in with one of your other names and try one of those angles, this "not knowing who I am" one isnt working, fagit..

It is okay Huilo_95, I will fill you in on Train Judo;

He tapped to Eddie Bravo.

That is really all you need to keep in mind while listening to the shit that comes out of that stinkhole he calls a mouth.

Oh, and he sometimes talks about smoking weed... but the truth is that he is from Michigan and has never smoked quality stuff in his life.

His real name is Quincy Rice, but do not be fooled by the spelling. It is actually pronounced, "10th planet nuts on my chin."

That's a joke because he tapped to Eddie Bravo.

He's still cooler than Frank Trigg though.

I love posting in this guy's thread.

Always something glaringly wrong with something he says.

It is "faggot", not "fagit", you fool.

You're what's wrong with the MMA community.

I'm what's right with pick-axing your little trog mind.

Eat all our shorts.

RileyPust -
Train Judo - Huilo, log in with one of your other names and try one of those angles, this "not knowing who I am" one isnt working, fagit..

It is okay Huilo_95, I will fill you in on Train Judo;

He tapped to Eddie Bravo.

That is really all you need to keep in mind while listening to the shit that comes out of that stinkhole he calls a mouth.

Oh, and he sometimes talks about smoking weed... but the truth is that he is from Michigan and has never smoked quality stuff in his life.

His real name is Quincy Rice, but do not be fooled by the spelling. It is actually pronounced, "10th planet nuts on my chin."

That's a joke because he tapped to Eddie Bravo.

He's still cooler than Frank Trigg though.

OUCH...lol Phone Post

Im guessing you tap Eddie out Riley?

At the end of the day, I'm more of a man than you will ever be...Why? Because I put my money where my mouth is, and you just put his dick where yours is.. 

Now what does any of this have to do with the only person to be successfully choked out by Frank Trigg in 10 years being his wife? NOTHING!!!

Paperclip,

Only Fagits spell it Faggot.

Huilo_95 - 

And you seem upset!!

He WAS a die hard BJJ guy until he got raped by Eddie, so now he is anti-BJJ.

Train Judo - Paperclip,

Only Fagits spell it Faggot.

Honestly, you sound like a 3/10 bully, and that's probably why you got your ass whipped by top-level guys.

I don't like bullies.