Hey Frank Trigg, Remember when you talked?

Oh, I was anti-bjj long before that..And Eddie is american, not Brazilian..You can tell by the fact that he is literate and educated..

Paperclip Willy - 
Train Judo - Paperclip,

Only Fagits spell it Faggot.

Honestly, you sound like a 3/10 bully, and that's probably why you got your ass whipped by top-level guys.

I don't like bullies.

Said the Fagit to the guy who would beat his ass!!!

You know you're a shithead when you make a thread bashing a guy for beating his wife, and everyone still turns on you.

Angry, homophobic and stupid is no way to go through life son.

I'll stop here, because maybe you're a decent guy, I don't know.

I just still remember that thing where you were gonna beat up of one of your students for thinking outside of the box, and I take great offence to that.

I had a kru a few years ago who was brutal on me, and one day raked my eyes when I wasn't looking, tore my contact lense and part of eye, which wouldn't open for a few days after.

Sore spot.

Well done. Phone Post

Train Judo - Oh, I was anti-bjj long before that..And Eddie is american, not Brazilian..You can tell by the fact that he is literate and educated..
Call me crazy but this thread does not seem to be very kind hearted Phone Post

In Phone Post

Who is train judo? Phone Post

Train Judo - Oh, I was anti-bjj long before that..And Eddie is american, not Brazilian..You can tell by the fact that he is literate and educated..

You immigrated to America.

Train Judo - Paperclip,

Why so much hate towards gays?

My Prediction: You got banged up the butt so hard that drove your hate towards them, and in addition to your broken butthole, you also became illiterate

This is gunna get good. All we need now is a few buttfloppers to show up and take the thread to the next level.

Train Judo - Paperclip,

Quincy Rice is an American icon, a scholar, and a gentleman.

Anyone that doesn't know him, doesn't know a God damn thing about MMA, or life as we know it - for that matter.

Trigg on his worst day has never resorted to trolling the UG for attention.

fucking hilarious. bunch of 11'ers in her that dont know quincy!

New guys should consider yourselves lucky.... QR used to make these posts by the dozen a day... luckily for all for us he rarely does anymore....

Train Judo - Im guessing you tap Eddie out Riley?

At the end of the day, I'm more of a man than you will ever be...Why? Because I put my money where my mouth is, and you just put his dick where yours is.. 

Now what does any of this have to do with the only person to be successfully choked out by Frank Trigg in 10 years being his wife? NOTHING!!!<br type="_moz" />

Nope, never rolled with Eddie and I know for a fact he'd wreck my shit. I put my money where my mouth is as well, it's just not applicable in this situation because I don't talk shit about a Martial Art full of practitioners whom I could never beat. I'll give you some advice;

1. If you're gonna talk shit about BJJ while simultaneously calling everyone else "gay," you should probably avoid talking about the genitals of the BJJ practitioner who owned you. Pretty gay, dude.

2. I'm a total keyboard warrior. I have very minimal training and I'm talking shit to you, a Judo practitioner with fight experience. What's telling about this is the fact that it's still YOU who comes across as a loser. Right, this is supposed to be a piece of advice... uh... be smarter. There ya go, stop being mind-numbingly stupid. I just predicted your next fortune cookie, genius. By the way, the first thing that comes up when you put the word "fagit" in Google (I was worried you might've had a word in your vocabulary that I had never heard of) is this;

"An incorrect spelling of the word "faggot" that is often used by illiterate bastards like yourself who came in search of this non-existent word."

3. Maybe you are more of a man than me at the end of the day, but guess what? It's morning time where I am, little girl. By the end of the day I'm sure you'll be full of "other men" and so technically yes... you will be "more man" than I am. Shit, sorry dude... that's not really advice either. Oh well, I guess you win and I lose.

In for lol's Phone Post

Train Judo - Oh, I was anti-bjj long before that..And Eddie is american, not Brazilian..You can tell by the fact that he is literate and educated..
For someone so "successful" this guy seems like more of a cock than the biggest losers on this forum.
Seems like an angry little guy IMO Phone Post

Bill Pharoni - Trigg on his worst day has never resorted to trolling the UG for attention.
Hahah he will read this, wipe away a single tear, then tell him self "do you know who you are? You tapped Eddie bro you tapped Eddie" Phone Post