Hey gang

Paul,

Who are your favourite boxers? Anyone in particular you model your punching on?

"Who do you think would win between Tank and Kimbo? I think you'd own either (and have, in fact, owned one already)."

Should be entertaining. I'd pay to see it.

Anyone you're currently targetting? (IMFO I think matchups with Cheik Kongo and Heath Herring both would be interesting if you have interest in heading back to the UFC)"

No one really. I want to either fight the best or fight someone that would be fun and entertain you guys. Hard to fight the best when most of the top ten is in the UFC so of course I'd love to go back. The whole Kimbo thing was something that I thought would be fun and you guys would love to see.

"Carter caught you with a solid shot right before the bell sounded to end the first round. Seemed not even to phase you. How would you rate his power compared to other fighters you've faced, I.e. AA?

I figured Tank and Carter would hit harder than they did. Andre caught me and honestly I didn't see it. I thought he was shooting on me and then he threw the over hand right.

"Should be entertaining. I'd pay to see it."

Yeah, but who do you think would win and why!

Don't duck the question... there are serious consequences for ducking UG questions.

Seriously....

alright, I lied, but seriously, who do you think would win?

"Hard to fight the best when most of the top ten is in the UFC so of course I'd love to go back. The whole Kimbo thing was something that I thought would be fun and you guys would love to see."

I don't think Kimbo would fight you, frankly. Not for at least a year. I'd bet the farm you'd beat him.

"Why hasn't Rogan suggested you drop down a division? The guy seems to think that anyfighter with 1% or more body fat should drop a divison except you."

Not sure lol.

"Paul B. vs. Kimbo"

I doubt it.

ever try the mighty taco chain?

Nope

"Paul,
Who are your favourite boxers? Anyone in particular you model your punching on?"

Man, there are so many.

"Paul B., out of the current top heavies,who do you think ,stylistically wise, you match up best against? And worse?
ie... Fedor,CroCop,Randy,Josh B,GG"

On paper I don't match up well with anyone. Either they are going to take me down and sub me or I'm supposed to take down the better striker. I just do what I do and train for everything.

"Man, there are so many."

Come on dude :o)

You are famous for going after the head, which makes most of your fights great to watch. As a Mexican, do you consider going to the body, or is that not practical in MMA with the risk of high kicks etc?

that's ghey^^^

Paul, ya gotta fight Kimbo next, a legitimate fight for him...,

BIG WIN PAUL!!!
CONGRATS!

^^^^huh??

Come on dude :o)

LOL of course I loved wathing Tyson. I also like Duran, Leonard and Chavez.

"Paul, ya gotta fight Kimbo next, a legitimate fight for him...,"

The real thing is CSAC more than likley won't sanction a fight between me and Kimbo. Right now I'm under contract and fighting in Cali.

"BIG WIN PAUL!!! CONGRATS!"

Thanks bro

Impressive win against Carter. Can't wait to see you in action again.

Paul,
Krazy Mike here. Your finally making some good money and well deserved.

I have been your fan since day 1 of meeting you at KOTC and always will be your fan, man those upper cuts you have are bombs!

Paul,

I love seeing you in a collared shirt.

Hello Paul. I watched the fight, you came out the second round smoking. I was surprised how easy you handled a K1 fighter standing up. Good job.

What's up Paul? I met you back in February at Cage Combat in Santa Rosa. You were cool as hell and I want to thank for taking a picture with me. Congrats on your fight with Williams too. I'd love to see you throw down with Kimbo Slice in the future just to say you beat the hell out of the two streetfighting legends. I think Kimbo fears the consequences though.

Thanks for the support gang. Hey Mike.

"i thought you had kind of a raw deal from the UFC"

UFC was always good to me and the time there was great. I love to fight and my manager tells me where. The fans are the same at every show so as long as I'm getting to fight thats all I care about.

Paul, I've always enjoyed your fights and you seem like a genuinely good guy. I wish you much success in the future, you always come to fight.

Congrats on the win. 

You seem to have good headspace about the fight game Paul - keep training hard and whoopin ass