hey, grammar nazis

if someone says

"why do i not like to eat"

is the same as saying they actually like eating, right?

Hey, grammar Nazis.

If someone says "why do I not like to eat?", is that the same as saying they actually like eating?

No.

Nope

"Why do I not like to eat" is asking someone why you don't like eating, so no, its not the same

That sounds like they are asking why do they not enjoy eating. Unless it was said "why? Do I not like to eat?" Then they're being sarcastic. Too many variables for a straight answer op. You might as well post half naked pictures of sexy women instead. Phone Post 3.0

Nope.

They are asking you why you think it is that they do not enjoy eating.

You are trying to make a double negative point apparently but chose a sentence with a single negative.

why does OP not like to think?

It's a side effect of the gas chamber.

Grammar Nazi, out.

attjack - why does OP not like to think?
So, are you saying the OP likes to think? Phone Post 3.0

Fake Pie - You are trying to make a double negative point apparently but chose a sentence with a single negative.

i think youre right...

i felt like it was a double negative.

FreeCandy needs to stick to posting pics of his lunch lol

FreeCandy - 
Fake Pie - You are trying to make a double negative point apparently but chose a sentence with a single negative.

i think youre right...

*you're and I.

You're welcome.

FreeCandy -

i think youre right...

But there's only one negative, so....... Phone Post

It means that he'd like to suck your scrotum.

This has nothing to do with grammar. It has to do with having more brain power than a paramecium.

There's only one negative in there, "not".

Saying, "Why do I not hate eating?" would indicate they might like eating, or at least tolerate it.