Hey Guys! I picked Yair! Harass me here, please!

Yup. I picked Yair to beat Frankie. I did. Figured his size and athleticism would give him the edge. I mean, standing next to each other Frankie looked like a plush toy. Standing over him on fight night he looked like a wrecking machine.

Frankie's a good dude and an amazing fighter. I picked against him and I picked wrong. How egregious of me. 

Please feel free to post all manner of verbal abuses, curses upon my folk, prayers for carcinogenic ailments or anything else you choose. I'd ask the mods to not intervene at any cost.

Hurt me good, UG. Get it all out. 

Right there with you, man. I mean, I knew Edgar could win, but I thought maybe age was starting to catch up to him after Stephens was able to catch him with some hard shots. Definitely didn't think he'd make it look THAT easy.

Stupid idiot OP!!!

Eeehhh

I hope you stub your toe and it mildly inconveniences you.

You deserve to be Wrassle Fucked by CRE and then have Elias write about it.

Id go ahead check the thread called "Yair vs Frankie - I bet Yair makes it look easy" to see how much of a douchebag this guy is before commenting here. :)

In fact it was to be a thread for the OP to eat crow but Malv was such an asshat to everyone in the thread that it turned into a roast session for HIM instead. Then he tried the "to cool to eat crow" routine that all the dudes with asinine post counts attempt.

Now hes attention whoring in yet ANOTHER thread about himself.

I dont have a fun insult for you though. Not worth the humor.

NorthSouthDinner4Two - You deserve to be Wrassle Fucked by CRE and then have Elias write about it.

Now that last part - that's over the line!!!

Sage Northcock - Id go ahead check the thread called "Yair vs Frankie - I bet Yair makes it look easy" to see how much of a douchebag this guy is before commenting here. :)

In fact it was to be a thread for the OP to eat crow but Malv was such an asshat to everyone in the thread that it turned into a roast session for HIM instead. Then he tried the "to cool to eat crow" routine that all the dudes with asinine post counts attempt.

I agree!

They should check that thread and THEN come give me hell here! Thanks! 

ShanTheMan - Stupid idiot OP!!!

OP...

Eggplants are in the Solanaceae, or nightshade, family, along with tomatoes, peppers and potatoes. Many of us grew up thinking of eggplant as large, somewhat oval shaped, purple vegetables. There wasn’t a lot of variety in what we could grow or how we ate it. Thankfully, that is no longer the case.

True to its name, eggplant actually does come in a small, white, egg-shaped variety.

There are also yellow, green and striped eggplants. The flavors are all subtly different and some are much easier to grow than others, which means the gardeners has a lot of options.

Eggplant has a bad reputation for being bitter. Some varieties can be, especially when they are harvested past their prime. Eggplants are related to tobacco and contain nicotinoid alkaloids, which can contribute to the bitter taste, but the amount of this alkaloid varies in different eggplants. Try a few varieties before you give up on eggplant..

Leaves: Eggplants are coarse plants with spiny stems. The leaves are generally lobed and about 4 - 8 inches long.
Flowers/Fruits: Flowers can be white or some shade of purple, with five-lobes. The fruit varies from small and round, to long and thin, to hefty orbs. Fruits are actually berries, with lots of tiny seeds inside the flesh.
Botanical Name
Solanum melongena

Common Name(s)
Eggplant, Aubergine, Melongene

Hardiness Zone
Eggplants are tropical perennials, which means they can live for several years in hot, humid climates. However for the vegetable gardener’s purposes, eggplants are grown as annuals.

Mature Size
Plants can get 2 - 3 ft. tall and bushy, but the size and weight of the fruits can cause the stems to bend over or even snap.

Exposure
Eggplants are heat loving plants. They need a full day of sun exposure, not just to set fruits, but also to keep the plants warm.

Days to Harvest
Harvest times will vary with different varieties, but most eggplants take at least 2 months to mature, with some taking 70 days or more.

Malvert the Janitor - 
Sage Northcock - Id go ahead check the thread called "Yair vs Frankie - I bet Yair makes it look easy" to see how much of a douchebag this guy is before commenting here. :)

I agree!

They should check that thread and THEN come give me hell here! Thanks! 

Eggplant Harvesting Tips
Ripe fruits will be glossy, with a slight give when you gently press your finger on the skin. Picking before they are fully grown is fine and will encourage more fruit set.

It is best to cut, not pull. Eggplant stems are prickly, you might want to wear gloves

Don’t let the fruits get over-ripe. They will be bitter and full of seeds. And the plants will stop producing more fruits.

Store in the refrigerator. They are bets used within a couple of days, but should last up to 2 weeks.

Don’t cut until you are ready to prepare it, the flesh discolors almost as soon as it is exposed to air.

Eggplant Growing Tips
Soil: Eggplants need a moderately rich, well-draining soil. It helps to work in several inches of compost or other organic matter before planting. Although not particular about soil pH, a neutral to slighly acidic (6.5 - 6.8) pH is ideal.

Planting: Plants should not be placed outdoors until well after your last frost date.

There is nothing to be gained by starting them too early. They will not start setting fruits until evening temperatures remain in the 70s F.

Start seed indoors, about 8 - 12 weeks before your last frost date. Eggplants are slow starters, especially if you cannot provide them with warm temperatures. Ideal germination temperature is around 75 F. A heating mat and a plastic cover over your seed tray will help keep it warm. If you can’t provide that, try starting them on top of your refrigerator. (Be sure to move them into a light, as soon as the seeds germinate.)

Whether you start with seeds or purchased seedlings, give the plants plenty of time to harden off. Transplant in the garden at least 2 weeks after your last frost date. Wait longer if temperatures remain cool.

Space plants about 2 - 3 ft.

apart. They will branch out and will need the extra air room.

Eggplants need warmth. Planting in raised beds or containers can kick start the season in cooler climates. You can pre-warm the soil with black plastic or even cover the plants with a floating row cover, for insulation. (The row cover will need to be removed when the flowers appear, to ensure pollination.)

In cooler climates, growing eggplants in black, plastic pots will give you an edge. The pots get considerably warmer than garden soil, sometimes up to 10 degrees warmer. They also hold their heat longer into the evening.

Pests and Problems of Eggplants
Disease: Eggplants can be prone to Verticillium Wilt, a vascular disease that prevents the plants from taking up water. The plants wilt and eventually die. If verticillium wilt is a problem, choose resistant varieties and avoid planting eggplants in an area where tomatoes or peppers have recently been grown. Growing them in a container is a good option, with fresh potting soil.

Insects: Flea beetles are the biggest problem you will encounter with eggplant. They chew dozens of holes in the leaves but rarely touch the fruits. The damage is mostly cosmetic, but does weaken plants and they can spread disease. You can thwart them early in the season with a floating row cover, but it will need to be removed when the plant starts setting flowers, so they can be pollinated.. I’ve had a bit of luck repelling them by putting the peels from onions around the plants.

Suggested Eggplant Varieties
‘There are wonderfully delicious heirloom eggplants and some great modern hybrids that are disease resistant and/or quick ripening. Experiment with a few varieties to see which do well in your growing conditions.

Hansel - An AAS winner that has become extremely popular. The long thin fruits grow in clusters. You can start harvesting when the fruits are only about 4 inches long, to encourage even more fruits. (55 days)
Gretel - The counterpart to Hansel, Gretel is a long, white eggplant that is also non-bitter and delicious when harvested young. (55 days)
Japanese White Egg - Really does look like an egg. The flesh is very dense and sweet with extremely tiny seeds. (65 days)
Listadia di Grandia - A Spanish Heirloom. Gorgeous fat, 7 inch long fruits that are white with purple stripes. Very mild, sweet flavor. (90 days)
Louisiana Long Green - Heirloom. Eight inch long pale green fruits are sweet and tender. (100 days)
Orient Express - A great choice for northern climates. Reliable what ever the weather brings. Very tender. Dark purple fruits are long and slender, about 8 - 10 inche long and 1 - 2 inches in diameter. (58 days)
Rosa Bianca - Italian heirloom. Does better in warm climates. Fruits are rounded and about 4 - 6 inches long with a 5 inch diameter. Fruits are creamy white shaded with purple. (73 days)

Malvert the Janitor - 
NorthSouthDinner4Two - You deserve to be Wrassle Fucked by CRE and then have Elias write about it.

Now that last part - that's over the line!!!

Eggplant is a tender vegetable that is related to the tomato. The bushes grow 5 feet tall with hairy gray-green leaves. The fruit varies is size, shape and color.

Plant Requirements

Eggplants need warm soil and warm temperatures. Temperatures should remain above 68 degrees. Full sun is a must.

These heavy feeders should be planted in heavily composted soil with lots of manure, if available. Side dress frequently, especially when the plant begins to bloom.

Eggplant is fairly drought tolerant and should not be overwatered as it is susceptible to root rot. Mulching around the plant will help maintain even moisture. Watering may be increased when blooms appear.

Planting

Plant after the ground has warmed and all danger of frost has passed. Seeds should be started indoors at least 8 weeks before transplanting. Place transplants in the garden slightly deeper than they were in their pot. Cold soil will shock the plant and set it back several weeks. In case of an unexpected late frost, cover young plants with hotcaps or milk jugs.

Add a tablespoon of balanced fertilizer. Eggplants don't need or like much fertilizer, so don't don't overdo it. It's a good idea to fertilize again when buds or tiny eggplants appear, but keep it light.

Eggplants are suitable for growing in large containers or tubs. Container growing will help prevent soil borne disease.

Harvesting

Your eggplants will taste best when young. Start harvesting when the fruits reach 1/3 their full growth. They are ready once the skins turn glossy. Once the outside skin turns dull they are past their prime and will contain lots of seeds. Cut the stems with a sharp knife to prevent damage to the vine.

Pests and Diseases

Eggplant is a delicacy for insects. Here in the Southern United States, it's not unusual to set out transplants, and find that two days later all that's left is the stems (if that). It's a good idea to spray with an herbal insect spray when transplanting.

Aphids, spider mites and caterpillars are the main culprits.

Aphids Tiny (less than 1/10 inch) soft bodied pear shaped insects with whiplike antennae. Varied in color. Leaves turn yellow. Plant alliums such as garlic and chives. Anise, coriander, nasturtiums, and petunias may be helpful. Use yellow sticky traps or yellow dishes containing soapy water. Soap-Shield and mint tea spray is highly effective. Lacewings will eat 100 aphids per day.
Caterpillars They devour huge amounts of leaves and sometimes fruits. They leave behind waste that resembles rabbit pellets. Fall tilling helps to destroy underground pupae. Rotating crops helps. Interplant with borage (this also improves tomato flavor) opal basil, and marigolds. Dill is a good trap crop. Spray with Bt They are easily handpicked.
spider mites These little mites live on the underside of leaves and thrive in hot, dry conditions. Try lightly spraying the undersides of leaves with water daily. Be careful not to soak down you eggplants, as they do not like or need a lot of water. If you find you are infested apply sulfur.

Leaf Spot and Fruit Rot are funguses. Providing full sun and good aeration go a long way toward preventing these diseases. If you find these funguses you may want to plant resistant varieties next year.

Recipes

Roasted Eggplant Spread
Roasted Eggplant with Garlic Puree
Oriental Eggplant Salad
Mediterranean Vegetables with Tahini
Iman Bayildi
Cook's Tip

To prepare eggplants for cooking, sprinkle cut slices with salt and allow the juices that form to drain away in a colander. After 30 minutes or so, rinse well and pat dry. The eggplants will be less bitter and easier to cook.

YAWN.

With a high quality Samurai sword, decapitation requires relatively little effort. An experienced swordsman should direct the blade approximately between the cricoid and thyroid cartilage.

BuddyRevell -
ShanTheMan - Stupid idiot OP!!!

OP...

FINALLY! 

If you cut off someone's head and attach it to another person's head, what would the second person remember?

Hey look! A 17er trolling! This is great and unexpected! I'm pullin' up a chair for this one! 

Malvert is a revolting grotesque. His ratty hair, thick glasses and spasmodic movements mark him as the archetypal outsider, the freak of nature. As such, he is naturally the first suspect in the serial murders of the local teens who choose to have sex. Of course, he winds up being not only a kind of childishly innocent monster, but a magical helper as well to the movie’s endangered heroine, stealing the keys (and incidentally, the cheese) of the school principal.

abdomen/belly cutting