Hey Guys!

4 Likes

my account has been on LOCKDOWN for a LOOOONG time but you can be sure in my unfair absence how I have been making some smart moves to improve my position which will lead to future BIG WINS and so far it's been all REALIZED GAINS and NO losses!  

so what's the score on the gunNUTS, HuskyFats, and Hater Corps these days!??!

1 Like

Hey there, Homeslice Beta 1.0. 

1 Like

Shout-Out to the EY crew, stay SAFE gentleman!  We will SURVIVE!

TFK_HossPearson -

this is the ORIGINAL K!

Have you been doing any tumbling to stay in shape?

1 Like
PoopingTom -

Have you been doing any tumbling to stay in shape?

you can be sure I am NOT suffering negative impact due to LOCKDOWN condition.  The MULTI-LEVEL 3 story 2 bedroom LUXURY townhome is a SMARTLY designed architecture suitable for sustained Lemur habitat necessary to combat cabin fever

1 Like

also a shout-out to the FIRST RESPONDER grocery-clerks!  These LOW-PAID guys/gals are the unsung everyday HEROES on the FRONT LINES putting their lives at RISK and who really serve the people to keep our pantries full and bellies happy!  Give them some Bernie-Buck$, Trump-Check$, Yang-Change UBI.....and some Universal HealthCare so that they can enjoy some small sample of FIRST WORLD living standard!  

BIG WINS for Grovery-Clerks, thanks guys/gals for your HEROIC service!

Original Fluffer, is that you??

DropKick Joe -

Original Fluffer, is that you??

I'm no Fluffer, this is the ORIGINAL K ;)  

theraskal -
TFK_HossPearson -

this is the ORIGINAL K!

That was the implication, yes. 

so far the only real social inconvenience which I have suffered due to LOCKDOWN is increased sex-expectation as more time is shared with the stout StrongLifting matronly structure feminine shape traditional quality JapGF when she is not toiling away at the kitchen counter drinking the usual cocktail as she busies herself with the feminine responsibilities of preparing breakfast/lunch/dinner and the in-between meal snackery.  

TFK_HossPearson -
theraskal -
TFK_HossPearson -

this is the ORIGINAL K!

That was the implication, yes. 

he seems an entertaining fellow, clearly good for business, but we are not the same.   I only ever maintain one account.  

I hope op gets HIT by a bus ON the way back from sucking HOMELESS cock.

One OF the all time worst posters on HERE and that’s SAYING something.

A most EXTRAORDINARY thread. Big WIN.

donkypunch55 -

I hope op gets HIT by a bus ON the way back from sucking HOMELESS cock.

One OF the all time worst posters on HERE and that’s SAYING something.

LOL the HATER CORPS never gives up no matter how many times they are embarassed by their own words!  

sup K

Wayne Glamcock -

sup K

enjoying a gentleman's drink, cocktail lounge music, preparing a Thai noodle soup to remind the GF how she should not take her replaceable positing for granted.......a fine Friday evening here, very High End of course :)