Hey he gave her the refund

https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/141108
Translation:
Man: Look ma'am, I will take a video, to have proof that I'm returning the money. so that way you can't say I didn't return the money, ok?
Woman: Im not that kind of person
Man: me neither... I remember y0u saying "I don't want my address to be out there because I fear the reprisals"... Funny how y0u are allowed to not trust me but I can't not trust y0u ...
Man to camera man: hey! film a video of me giving the money back to the lady...
Man: here you go. are we good? good, y0u can go now... the windshield is mine, right?
Man: Everything's good, ok... (man goes off camera)
Man: *SMASH* Ok, it's done, you can go now.
Woman: "Hey"
Man: "Its done, you can go now ma am, have a nice day"
Woman: "Mister, you owe me a..."
Man: "If i remove it, i would have to break it anyway,"

2 Likes

Wait, wha...??!??

Well that ain't good

I'm guessing he replaced her window and she demanded a refund. So he gave the refund and returned her to her previous windowless situation?

Fair

lmao

lol. Old school mexicans... weird ass people.

He probably gave her a good deal cause he wanted to hit that and she probably went along with it, then told him to fuck off when it was done.

LMAO

That was poetic 

PeteyWheatstraw - lol. Old school mexicans... weird ass people.

He probably gave her a good deal cause he wanted to hit that and she probably went along with it, then told him to fuck off when it was done.

Who wouldn't wanna hit that?  In Mexico that's a middle aged 7.5!!!

mysteryman - 

I know right? I came up with that scenario because I'm smart. Also because that's something that would happen to me and that's exactly how I would respond.

No panocha? No new window-cha. It be's like that.

1 Like
PeteyWheatstraw -
mysteryman - 

I know right? I came up with that scenario because I'm smart. Also because that's something that would happen to me and that's exactly how I would respond.

I read your second paragraph in Kenny Powers' voice...lmao 

mysteryman - 
PeteyWheatstraw -
mysteryman - 

I read your second paragraph in Kenny Powers' voice...lmao 

lol. That would totally be a Kenny Powers type move.