Hey Hendo

Hendo - Skooter, the difference between you and me is that while you sit at your computer and make ignorant statements while hiding behind an anonymous screen name, I am willing to test myself against the toughest fighters in the world, in front of hundreds of thousands or even millions of fans, over and over again. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, but I always come to fight. I've been doing this for the past fourteen years, and I have at least a few more strong years left in me. What have you done in the past fourteen years other than act like a moron on this forum and hang on Anderson's nuts? Tell me where you work so I can come watch, and whenever you have a bad day I'll demand that you get fired with no opportunity to redeem yourself. Sound fair?

I've gone 6-1 since the Anderson fight, with wins in three weight classes against world-class competition. Considering my recent success along with my career accomplishments, I think I've pretty much earned the right to call out anyone in the world--and I believe I've demonstrated over the course of my career that I have a better than average chance of beating whomever it is I choose to call out. Whether you like it or not, Anderson and his management have done their best to avoid a rematch. I think I've proven myelf worthy to face him again, and if he believes I'm such an easy fight, why not take the payday? I would not have left the UFC if it wasn't obvious that Anderson was avoiding a second fight, and he's doing it again.

fucken eh, the legend speaks

1 Like

Dan, you most certainly are the man. Top five all time fighter with awesome knockout power. When you threw your first few punches in the fedor fight I knew he was in trouble.

But saying Anderson is avoiding a rematch after he finished the first fight is a stretch. He has multiple people calling for a rematch, you, vitor, and chael. Bisbing is now calling for a match, and what's to stop okami from calling for a rematch when all Anderson is saying is, get in line.

I would much rather see you fight bones or shogun or lyoto. I think you have good chance at knocking out any of them three. Good luck whoever you fight. Phone Post

1 Like
OmegaPoon -
mmavixen - 
irishrottie - finishing two top notch lhws then knocking out the best hw ever while being a natural 185er means that you can fight whoever the fuck you want.

Beautifully put.

Indeed. Phone Post

lol owned

thegreenroom -But saying Anderson is avoiding a rematch after he finished the first fight is a stretch.

I seem to remember the winner of Bisping/Hendo was to get a shot, yes? It's not like Dan squeaked out a boring decision.....If Bisping would have won, you know damn well Andy would've jumped at the chance

Hahaha Hendo is the fucking man!

He can do whatever he wants. Living legend. Phone Post

Pride Rules -  hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahaha 

damn

i bet u didnt expect that did u skooter ?

Lol I don't think we'll be seeing op after that h-bomb

HENDO!!!!!!!!! You are and always will be my all time favorite Phone Post

superCalo - Much as I admire Henderson, you can see why Anderson dosn't want to fight him, he is at a age where hes fighting for money for his retirement and fun Henderson is not a draw and most fans don't want to see a rematch, the payday may be great for Henderson but not so much for Anderson, and its not a easy fight for Anderson by any means nor is it a challenge for him, been there done that.

bullshit. they can hype that fight up big time.

strikeforce lhw champ. play his hl reel. build up the fedor story. list his achievements. its pretty obvious that dan wasnt on form that night against anderson, he does the cut perfectly and the hendo that we saw against feijoada, babalu and fedor gives anderson his toughest tests and imo wins.

I love being on a forum where people sometimes are made to realize that shit-slinging doesn't always going unanswered.

http://pineappleope.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/jackson_popcorn.gif

Conversely, I hate being on a forum where I can't post pictures unless I pay for it.

Hendo H-bombed this thread. Phone Post

rip skooter

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NaIckuaW8Q8/TaySBUn1MmI/AAAAAAAACAU/ouALDP7LXeM/s1600/10000545.jpg

http://www.mmamadhouse.com/images/dan-henderson-2.jpg

http://www.strikeforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/016_Dan_Henderson_Wins.jpg

thegreenroom -  

But saying Anderson is avoiding a rematch after he finished the first fight is a stretch. He has multiple people calling for a rematch, you, vitor, and chael. Bisbing is now calling for a match, and what's to stop okami from calling for a rematch when all Anderson is saying is, get in line.

Not even just that (getting in line), but how is he supposed to fight on Fox while injured?

Especially when Dana said before the fight he wasn't fighting on Fox  (which I suspect means he knew about the injury before-hand).

Holy fuck it's Hendo laying the smackdown.

LEGEND.

Damn... that kinda reminded me of the Bisping fight.

Epic thread backfire. Did Scooter get banned or
is he just incommunicado.

Hendo - Skooter, the difference between you and me is that while you sit at your computer and make ignorant statements while hiding behind an anonymous screen name, I am willing to test myself against the toughest fighters in the world, in front of hundreds of thousands or even millions of fans, over and over again. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, but I always come to fight. I've been doing this for the past fourteen years, and I have at least a few more strong years left in me. What have you done in the past fourteen years other than act like a moron on this forum and hang on Anderson's nuts? Tell me where you work so I can come watch, and whenever you have a bad day I'll demand that you get fired with no opportunity to redeem yourself. Sound fair?

I've gone 6-1 since the Anderson fight, with wins in three weight classes against world-class competition. Considering my recent success along with my career accomplishments, I think I've pretty much earned the right to call out anyone in the world--and I believe I've demonstrated over the course of my career that I have a better than average chance of beating whomever it is I choose to call out. Whether you like it or not, Anderson and his management have done their best to avoid a rematch. I think I've proven myelf worthy to face him again, and if he believes I'm such an easy fight, why not take the payday? I would not have left the UFC if it wasn't obvious that Anderson was avoiding a second fight, and he's doing it again.

If anyone deserves it, it's you Hendo.

Hey where'd skooter go? Phone Post

CaptainXanax - Damn... that kinda reminded me of the Bisping fight.

Beat me to it lol

OftheWay - Did Scooter get banned or is he just incommunicado.

deported to UK

OftheWay - Epic thread backfire. Did Scooter get banned oris he just incommunicado.

I'm fairly sure he is slumped in his computer chair, KO'd.