Hey, Hollywood. Go F Yourself.

I don’t think I’m going to care for this very much. 

I don’t really get what’s happening. It’s a remake with the evil character from the Little Mermaid?

wtf is this

not my kind of thing, but I'll admit I chuckled a couple times.

Lmfao. What a colossal piece of shit. I wonder how many people here have seen the original? Lots of young kids here

In the original Heathers the Heathers were evil and the murderers were the anti heros. I’m confused in this one though. Are they saying the tranny Heathers are the evil ones and need to die?  If that’s the case it might be worth a watch. 

JoeVIP  - Lmfao. What a colossal piece of shit. I wonder how many people here have seen the original? Lots of young kids here

You'd be surprised. All the young girls I work with (18-21) have seen it or know about it.

Fuuuuuuck

I'm not watching that trailer.

the kids in drama club have always been strange

A modern Heather remake could be pretty good if it were done right, focusing on being social commentary on the modern high school mentality and how it permeates adulthood, maybe mixed the transgender and social warrior commentary to point out issues with the main tenants of those groups. But that is far from what I saw in that trailer.

A shame too, since the original was commentary against that exact kind of consumerist bullshit remake.

Very odd.

Hollywoods just run out of good, fresh ideas. Its either make an "original" movie thats been done 100x and is predictable as fuck, or remake a cult classic, and more often then not, they totally fuck it all to hell. This looks no different.

Faggot, queer, dyke, and transfreak shit! 

This could be interesting if the Heathers are evil versions of the various SJW virtue types. 

It says its a tv show......How are they going to stretch that turd out to 5+ hrs for multiple seasons? 

Nice to see Selma Blair. Looking kind of beat though.

Show looks like shit. I don't remember the original movie being that great either though.

JoeVIP - Lmfao. What a colossal piece of shit. I wonder how many people here have seen the original? Lots of young kids here

Didn't they already remake the Heathers. The movie was called Jawbreaker or some shit.