Hey Jocko! We Have Questions...

Rumor has it that Jocko will occasioanlly pay our beloved forum a visit. With that said, if you have a question for him, please feel free to ask here! 

I'll start:

Jocko, any plans of doing a BJJ seminar in the future?

Jocko why does literally everything you do make me feel like an absolute bitch by comparison? Iv never been so motivated by someone who made me feel like such a piece of shit. 

In addition do you find Sammy1s videos to be hit or miss like rest of us? 

Xd

Crisco -

In addition do you find Sammy1s videos to be hit or miss like rest of us? 

Xd

hey! You're breaking my heart 

TTT for Jocko.

Jocko, I'm sure you dp, but why do you never pp?

Jocko, you've benefitted greatly from your discipline, but I'm sure you have suffered. I don't mean suffered from sacrificed, sleep, time with family or hanging out with the booooys, but have you suffered in other ways such as not having relationships because you don't make enough room for them, or perhaps you're not invited to events because your friends assume it's against your lifestyle even though you'd like to go?

Hi Jocko.

Saltine American -

Jocko, you've benefitted greatly from your discipline, but I'm sure you have suffered. I don't mean suffered from sacrificed, sleep, time with family or hanging out with the booooys, but have you suffered in other ways such as not having relationships because you don't make enough room for them, or perhaps you're not invited to events because your friends assume it's against your lifestyle even though you'd like to go?

Great question!

In....Holding the line!

Would love to hear Jocko and Echo talk with Mat Best or the guys from Black Rifle Coffee.

Jocko, i urge you to get rid of echo. He sucksssss. 

Hey Jocko, thanks.

That's all I got.

Now back to the book.

Good evening, Jocko................................

In

Up

In

Let's keep this thread respectful. If some posts start disappearing it was most likely me cleaning up.

Thanks guys

Im trying to remember which episode/book was where he talked about 'hold the line'. Anyone able to help.