Hey Joe Rogan bitch!

Nah just kidding. Just wanted to say that it was good meeting you at your show in Belfast. You seemed real down to earth and it was cool that you were just mingling at the bar as one of the crowd. You put on a good show and I laughed my ass off when you brought that heckler onto the stage and made a right dick out of him, Eddie looked like he was gonna choke him out. I hope someone youtubes all that.  Anyway, hope you enjoyed and were treated well in our small city and managed to find where all the Irish women were hiding. Cheers......

^^^good to see that sir joseph rogaine is spreading the love internationally

BM21

I will need pictures of these irish women.

K thx.

I heard after the Belfast show, there will be 45 more orphans in 9 months in Ireland courtesy of Mr Rogan!

thank god for idiot hecklers, always help bring rogan's "A" game.

"I heard after the Belfast show, there will be 45 more orphans in 9 months in Ireland courtesy of Mr Rogan!"

Isn't he gay?

Glad you had fun, man.
Great crowd at the show, and nice people in general in Belfast. That cider is the shit! Someone has got to bring that shit down to america. You don't even realize you're drinking alcohol until you're already fucked up :)

Thats boombastically fantastical!

CHeers.

joe is the shit, we gotta get up and train and blaze kush....on me, next time u come to florida joe, i got a btt blackbelt i have been training with thats rally good we can go grapple with and shit.

TTT for Rogan and kush smokin.