Hey Joe Rogan, thank you

Joe I am a listener and I havent listened yet to Phils episode (but will soon) but THANK YOU for having Phil Demers on your podcast and bringing attention to the hellhole that is Marineland up here in Canada.   Hopefully this puts more pressure on them to close shop.  

Now if you just have Chris Haueter on your podcast it would be perfect!   Thanks Joe.  Keep up the great work.  

Id second Haueter

fuck man chris is so smart.  His BJJ record speaks for its self but he is extremely historically and politically astute and is an excellent conversationalist.  He would be an awesome guest.  

BigEyedFish -

fuck man chris is so smart.  His BJJ record speaks for its self but he is extremely historically and politically astute and is an excellent conversationalist.  He would be an awesome guest.  

I agree. He should do his own podcast 

Happy Birthday, Joe! 

Everything Haueter says is a quote. Artist, dirty dozen, etc.

lol for sure

one more time...

*theres a place i know in ontar-i-o, where the sea lions kiss so the story goes*

What did marineland do, or should i search this episode out?

Storybook gardens, wonderland, marineland. All places my parents have taken me that i have been lucky enough to share with my kids.. itd be a bummer if i have to take marineland out of the rotation..

just a 50 year history of torturing animals thats all

alleged ...

Ill will take a listen

im not an animal rights activist, by an means. but fuck them. 

Gean - 
We Are All One Mean Species - Does Joe even come here anymore?

what makes you think he used to come on?

because he did.  

BigEyedFish -
Gean - 

because he did.  

Who did Joe come on?
Gean - 

He still does. Not as much lately because he’s very busy. But I can feel his overarching presence from time to time.

Ben Askren appeared on the JRE partially because of this forum, obviously being an unbeaten MMA fighter and Olympic athlete that influences massive amounts of people as a wrestling coach and mentor of minds was the real reason though.

Gean - 
BigEyedFish -
Gean - 

because he did.  

he's a "new member" how would he know that ;)

I agree with OP. Thank you Joe!

Frankie Edgar has never been finished

18:46